something a little special.

Hello fellow humans, as you know i said i would never continue this. and yes, i am sorry, i am still not going to continue this book. But i thought, why not write something for you all? My mind is going back and forward, and i don't know if i will write this. so if you see this, well look at me, i actually wrote it and posted it.Enjoy.

5 years later...

Beca's POV

I sat at my desk with Hunter on my lap. It is his 5th birthday today, and i am currently waiting for my Fiancé to hurry up in the bathroom, because otherwise we will be late to our son's birthday. "Chlo, are you done yet?!" i call out, standing up, placing down Hunter. The small brunette, running off to play with his toys. "yes yes, i am done" she called back, walking out of the bathroom afterwards. 

"Hunter, come on buddy" Chloe smiled, as she walked over to him. "took you long enough"he frowned, making Chloe look at me. "hey, he must of heard that from a movie, wasn't my fault" 

Chloe shook her head, looking back at Hunter "Hunter, you do not say that to your Mum okay?" she spoke sternly, making the boy nod. "now come on, you don't want to be late for your own birthday."

Chloe walked out of the room, with Hunter's hand in her's, making me follow behind. 

Life has changed a lot, I work with an amazing music company as a music producer. which is awesome because I can also do work from home when Chloe is busy with nursing school. 

After a half hour drive we made it to the location of Hunters party. Hunter squeals in the back as he squirms in his seat "out please mama!" I chuckle as I hop out of the car, opening the back door. "come on then" He gives me a toothy grin when I unbuckle him. Once he was out of the seat, Hunter clutched to me tightly, arms wrapped around my neck.

"Hunter I can't breath" I tap his back, Hunter immediately loosening his grip "mummy?" he held his hand out to Chloe with his toothy grin showing. "hold hand pwease"

Chloe giggles as she grabs his hand with hers as we walk in. Eventually Hunter moved from my arms to Chloes, wanting to be really close to her. Hunter has those days where he will either cling tightly to me, Chloe or the both of us. We didn't mind though when he did that, it made our hearts swell. 

When we finally made it inside, Hunter gasped s he looked at the balloons floating everywhere "mama, bawoons" He giggled as he tried to grab it. 

"SHORTSHANK!" 

Of course. "Amy" I smiled. We haven't seen the Bellas in ages, but Amy... well she's always at our place, She's gotten on our nerves. But I still love her...even if she has eaten all the food in the cupboard, on shopping day. 

"come to Aunty Amy" The Australia cooed as she went to grab Hunter. Hunter absolutely loved Amy, and I have no idea why. All she talks about is her crocodile adventures, and the didgeridoo that she can apparently play. "Aunt Faty" 

Ah yeah, Aunty Faty... When he heard Chloe call Amy, Fat Amy, he straight away said 'Faty'. That was his first word. 'Faty' I shake my head at my own memory, then looking at Chloe. My Fiancé. I cannot get tired of saying that, and I definitely cannot wait to call her my Wife. I lean in kissing Chloes soft lips, I felt her smile against my lips, moving her hand to my waist pulling me slightly closer. I deepen the kiss a little, moving my hand to cup her cheek.

Someone clearing their throat made us pull away, looking in the direction on where it came from. "Aubrey!" Chloe squealed running into the blondes arms. I smiles when I see Stacie standing next to her. I pull her in for a hug. "Ive missed you" She kissed my head, making me smile.

Hours have gone by and its now time for Hunters cake, we all sung happy birthday to him, Hunter clapping along happily in Chloes arms. "Blow out the candles" I said, Hunter instantly blowing out the five candles on the Thomas the tank engine cake.  

"Dank you coming" he smiled widely as he raised his arms to clap. Everyone clapped and cheered as he smiled. 

Later that night, Chloe and I where laying in bed ready to go to bed, when Chloe spoke up. "Babe?" I opened my eyes to look at her "yeah?" she moved closer to me, laying her chin on my chest looking at me. Even though it was dark, the light from the moon shone into our room, reflecting onto us. Chloe moved her hand up to move a strain of hair behind my ear "I want another kid"

I smiled widely pulling her into a kiss. The two of us have been talking about wanting another kid for awhile, but Chloe has been really busy with Vet school that she just didn't want to do it. "are you sure?"

Chloe nodded rapidly "Like right now!" 

I giggled at her before pulling he into a deep kiss, Chloes hands moved up my top, instantly going to my breasts. I sat up a little, pushing her down so I could straddle her. We continued to kiss, then pulling away as I take my top off and hers as well. I look down smiling goofily before pulling her into a kiss again. The kiss became heated really quickly, Chloes underwear being thrown away, and the same with my boxers.

I pulled away from the kiss, connecting my lips to her neck, kissing all down her body. Once I made it to her area, I spread her legs, looking up at her. I instantly connected my lips to her core, my lips working to pleasure her. I sucked and licked, kissing her clit every now and then. Slowly I pulled away, kissing my way up her body to her face, pulling her into a deep kiss again.

Hands where travelling everywhere, and our kisses where getting sloppy. I felt Chloe move her hand down my stomach grabbing my dick in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the tip. I felt my dick twitch. "mmh I love you" I mumbled into the kiss, Chloe starting to stroke me. 

"I love you too... Now put a baby in me" She moaned, making me instantly sit up a little. I grabbed my dick centring it near her entrance. "ready?" I asked, looking at her, I watched as she nodded. As on cue I entered her slowly, letting her get comfortable. I leaned forward, holding myself up on my elbows looking into her eyes. "deeper baby" she whispered as she grabbed my face smiling. 

I smiled pecking her lips before pushing myself deeper in her. I watched as Chloe closed her eyes letting out a soft moan, as she continued to hold my face in her hands. I pulled back, going back into her slowly, repeating the rhythm, slowly fastening my pace. Chloes moans getting louder. "Fuck baby" I moaned, which caused Chloe to pull me in for a deep kiss. 

The faster I went, the louder Chloe moaned, which was like music to my ears. I could feel Chloe tightening around me. So I started going faster, pulling way from the kiss to sit up more. I watched as Chloes breasts bounced as I fucked her, moving my hands up her body I grabbed her Breasts in my hands, squeezing them. "Fuckk" she groaned as I hit her spot, Her walls tightening even more around my dick. 

"Baby Im gonna cu-" Chloe moaned as she came undone. I kept going faster, and deeper, feeling my stomach tighten. "look at me" Chloe said, grabbing my face pulling me close to her face. "I love you" she whispered, I bit my lip as I continued to fuck her. 

"I-I Love" I let out a moan "Baby I'm so close" I placed my hands on her cheeks doing the exact same as her. "Look me in the eyes and come for me baby" and as soon as she said those words I came undone, my juices filling the inside of her. I slowed down, kissing her softly. "Mmh I really love you" I mumbled, making her giggle into the kiss. "I love you too" we stay like that for a little while, my dick still inside her as we kiss softly.