chapter 14

chloe has been out of the hospital for a few weeks now, beca being by her side nearly everyday. even though chloe told her she's ok.

beca was cuddles next to chloe as the two where on the lounge watching a movie, becas hand resting under chloes shirt on her stomach.

chloe looked down and placed her hand on top of her girlfriends, smiling. "i love you beca" was all chloe said, nuzzling her head into beca's side. "i love you too" she replied.

"i still can't get over the fact that our son, our fricking son that we created is in here" beca said pointing to chloes stomach. the two moved apart slightly, beca facing chloe. "i'm just- speechless, like fuck" she shook her head.

chloe placed a hand on becas cheek "baby" beca looked at chloe, the redhead smiled and leaned in, capturing becas lips with hers. the two shares a small passionate kiss before chloes dad walked in.

"hey you two" he spoke. chloe and beca shared a looking, knowing what they had to do. "dad?" chloe said, grabbing his attention.

"what's up chlo?" he asked as he came and sat down with the two of them. chloe didn't know where to start, but beca did.

"so mr beale, i was born with a penis.. no a vagina. i'm still a girl but i was born with a male part" he nodded and let her continue "so um.. chloe and i-"

"we had sex and i'm pregnant" chloe spoke up looking down at her hands, which where fiddling with with becas hand. "i'm sorry dad..." she said quietly.

chloes dad stood up and walked over to her and kissed her head "i'm a little disappointed, but i still support you with all the decisions you decide to do with the child." chloe smiles and nodded "thank you"

"and for you" he looked at beca "you better stay and help, and door open from now on okay." beca nodded.

"yes sir" she jokingly said "i promise to always be by your daughters side and support her decisions as well".

sorry this chapter is small, i haven't really had any ideas to write :/