chapter 9

hey i'm back guys😅🤦🏽‍♀️ sorry if this chapter sucks😬 enjoy....

"no" beca mumbled into the phone "no this can't be happening" tears start to form in. her eyes. the brunette hung the phone up throwing it at the wall "FUCK" she screams as tears start to flow down her cheeks.

beca punch's the wall then sliding down it. "this can't be happening" she mumbles as she covers her face with her hands, sobbing uncontrollably.

the brunette closed her eyes tight, the information running through her brain. beca heard the door open, so she lifted her head up slightly to see chloe.

"you ok baby" chloe asked softly as she took a seat next to beca pulling the brunette into her side. beca just crying into chloe. "s-stacie's been in an a-accident"

stacie and beca have been bestfriends since they where 5 years old. the two of them getting in so much trouble when they hung out.

beca knowing stacie has been in a crash had made her heart drop, she never had a sibling and stacie was always there for her. so this time beca needed to be there for stacie.

a few hours have passed and beca and chloe have been in the waiting room, of the hospital. the brunette lifted her head up when she heard footsteps. she jumped up chloe jumping up as well holding beca back.

"is she ok?!" beca asks, the doctor holds his finger up and looks at his clipboard "she's ok, but she has broken ribs, arm, finger and interior bleeding"

beca started to tear up, so chloe pulled her into a hug "can we see her" she asked the doctor nodding.

chloe took beca down the hall outside of stacies room. "615" the redhead mumbled opening the door for beca to walk in.

the two walked in beca immediately running up to stacie, the two hugged both crying.

the three have been there for house talking about old childhood memories. "remember that time you ran out onto the road and nearly got ran over"

beca tolled her eyes " i was hearing chased by a long legged giraffe"

stacie gasped smiling "bitch" chloe looked at her phone checking the time " we have to go becs"

beca and chloe said their goodbyes and started to head out.

i'm sorry this is not long at all and it's crap! but i've been camping and i have no IDEAS!!! so i'll try to update better on w on the future.

word count [419]