Chapter 3

before I start beca and Chloe do not kiss in the pool it's the only picture I could find. Enjoy :)

The next day beca woke up to the sound of her parents fighting again.

Mr. Mitchell barges into becas room and pulling her. "We're leaving come on" he said through gritted teeth.

She pulled out of his grip "no im staying with m-" before beca could finish her sentence her father slapped her on the face.

Beca winced in pain as she pushed her father away and ran out the front door crying.

Before her mind could do anything her feet where taking her to Chloe's. She banged on the door multiple times until chloe opens the door. "Beca".

The brunette jumped into Chloe's embrace and just sobbed. She normally doesn't cry around people, but she couldn't help it. The tears just fell. And fell.

Chloe took beca into her room, the brunette still curled into her embrace. The redhead started stroking becas brown chocolate locks. "Wanna talk" Chloe whisperd to beca. "You don't have to tell me anything, but if you do I'm here for you."

Beca sniffled as she wiped her tears away. "I-i think m-my parents are g-getting a divorce and....." She chocked back a sob. "My fa-father s-s-slapped me"

Chloe gasped as she hugged beca tight. Reassuring her everything will be okay.

The two where like that for at least a few hours. Cuddled up to each other talking about all their problems.

"Beca wanna go for a swim" Chloe asked the brunette in her arms. Becas eyes widened and blushed, embarrassed about what she is about to say. "Umm....I can't swim"

Chloe was shocked "the badass Mitchell can't swim?" Beca shook her head. "Okay well I'm teaching you, go get dressed"

Beca got up and stood near Chloe's door. "C-can I have some bathers...I-I don't want to go home, a-at the moment" the brunette managed to get out.

Chloe nodded as she grabbed a black bikini for beca to wear. "Here" Chloe chucked it to the brunette who managed to catch it.

Once both we're dressed, Chloe wearing a blue bikini. They went outside. Chloe hopped in the pool waiting for beca to join her. "Come on bec" she called to the brunette who was nervous.

"I-I can't" she managed to say. Chloe sighed "I won't let you drown" beca nodded and slid in the water.

The cold water brought chills to her skin making little goosebumps locate all around her body. As soon as she slid all the way in she started panicking.

A pair of warm soft arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her up. "It's okay, I'm here bec" Chloe sweetly spoke to the nervous brunette. Beca nodded as they started to swim around. Chloe teaching her how to swim.

"Okay you can do it" Chloe reassured the worried girl. Beca sighed as she began to swim. "I'm swimming." Omg I'm swimming.

Chloe laughed "your swimming bec" she squealed.

The two just swam around laughing and playing around.

Beca splashed Chloe, Who squealed "BECA"

All Chloe could hear was becas giggles. The said girls giggles where like music to her ears. The big badass BM is secretly an adorable sweetheart. And knowing Chloe is one of the many people who see it. Makes her crush for the brunette grow even more.

Beca looked at her hands In horror "oh my GOD" Chloe looked at beca with confusion. "What?"

Beca showed her hands to chloe "I'm old" she says with a look of terror on her face.