Chapter 2

Sorry for the wait.
Also if their is any mistakes please tell me :) enjoy xx

Wednesday morning was different. Beca woke up to the sound of no fighting.

She shut her alarm off and then hopped out of bed. Getting ready for the day ahead of her.

The brunette got dressed wearing a black tang top. With dark denim ripped shorts. Wearing a red and black plaid flannel shirt tied around her waist with it. And to top it off her black n white retro hi-top vans.

She grabbed her school bag full of her school stuff. Also grabbing her football bag.

Chucking the bag over her shoulder, ready for her day.

By the time beca manage to get to school it was half past 6. Leaving beca only half an hour till training starts.

The small brunette made her way to the locker room getting dressed into her training gear. Once she put the clothes on she made her way out to the field to spot Tom, Chicago and their little goonies.

Beca started running laps like she normally does before training. Waiting for the coach to arrive.

The brunette managed to get 4 laps around the football field, when the coach finally showed up.

She jogged over to the team and waited patiently. The coach started to talk but she couldn't understand anything he was saying because she was overhearing Tom and Chicago.

"Nah but the girl was amazing" Tom said with a slight chuckle.

Chicago smirked " better than Chloe?"

Tom just laughed "wayyyy better"

Before Chicago could say anything beca turned around and pushed Tom.

"WHAT THE FUCK BECA" he yelled causing multiple stairs.

"MORE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK TOM!" Beca yelled through gritted teeth. "YOU CANT TREAT A GIRL RIGHT".

Tom laughs "LIKE YOU COULD DO ANY BETTER"

"OH I COULD. I WOULDNT FUCKING CHEAT ON SOMEONE" she practically screamed causing the cheerleaders to stair now.

The coach walked up to beca and placed his hands on her shoulders. Beca pulled out of his grip and leaped forward tackling Tom to the ground, throwing punches at him with her left fist.

Chloe finally making it over to the group. "what the hell is happening here"

Beca ignored her and continued to punch Tom. "DONT-FUCKING-CHEAT-ON-A-GIRL" she screamed, finally stopped punching. The brunette slowly stood up, her chest raising up and down quick.

Her stair continued to look at Tom. Blood now covered all over his face, broken nose and busted lip.

"That's what a cheater gets" beca spat out before walking away to the locker room.

The brunette got changed back into her clothes when Jesse started walking to her. She held her hand out to signal to him 'now is not the time to talk'. He gave her a nod and let beca walk away.

beca got out of the locker room to see chloe yelling at Tom.

"We're over" Chloe yelled walking away from the tall brunette. Beca watched as Chloe ran off to Aubrey who had her arms open to the sobbing girl.

Beca made a risky choice and walked over to the sobbing readhead, lightly tapping her on the shoulder. The taller girl looked at beca and ran straight into her embrace.

The Quaterbackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें