chapter 13

"beca please just try and calm down" aubrey said as she tried to get the brunette to sit down. "how the fuck are you not freaking out aubrey! your bestfriend is in the operation room! what if she dies" beca was loosing her shit and was walking back and toward down the hall, hands on her head. "well this wouldn't of happened if you didn't-" "don't you fucking dare aubrey!" beca gave her a stirn look "well is true" the blond said as she crossed her arms.

beca kept walking back and toward until she finally sat down next to aubrey, placing her head in her hands. "i'm going to kill that son of a bitch"

"language" a girl said as she stool in front of beca, the brunette looked up and saw stacie the two girls said in usion "stacie?" beca looked at aubrey "you know her?" "yeah she's in some of my classes" stacie smiled and started talking to beca, aubrey just stared at the tall brunette, taking in each and every feature. the girl was gorgeous, her hair hung just below her collarbones. the hair having a slight curl to it, her eyes sparkled as she spoke, aubrey watched as stacies lips formed into words. they looked so soft.

"bree? bree!" aubrey shook out of her small little gaze "yes sorry" beca just shook her head "you've been gazing at nothing for the past hour" "what?" "stacie wanted to say goodbye to you but you where in lala land".

the doctor finally came out to the girls, beca standing up in a flash "is she okay?!" the doctor held his hand out and started to speak "she is okay, she may not be able to move properly for a few days because. she has a broken wrist and two broken ribs" "a-and the baby?" she asked, the doctor nodded "the baby boy is okay"

"boy" beca perked up and looked at aubrey, "a boy?" the doctor just nodded and told them they can go see her.

the two girls walked down the hall counting until the got to room 454. "four fourty eight, four fifty, four fifty two, here we are four fifty four." beca said as she slowly opened the door letting aubrey walk in first.

aubrey saw her friend laying still, with a tube up her nose. bruises and cuts all over her face and arms, a cast on her left hand. beca closed her eyes wishing she didn't have to see her girlfriend in this state. the two girls took a seat on each side of the bed, beca holding chloes free hand and placing her other hand on chloes stomach. "chloe i'm so sorry.." she closed her eyes "i'm so fucking sorry, i should of just been there for you from the very beginning. why did i have to be such a bitch" aubrey stood up and walk out of the room, letting beca have a moment to talk to her girlfriend. beca has been holding onto this word for a long time. "chloe beale, i'm so in love with you and i would do anything for you, and i would do anything for our son too. i was so scared when you told me, and i was in so much denial... i-i just didn't know what to do" beca had tears now running down both cheeks. "just know i love you and i'm always going to be by your side.. and i'm sorry this had to happen to you".

beca just sat there as rubbed her thumb in circles on chloes hand, closing her eyes just wanting this all to be over. chloe kept her eyes just not wanting to open them, she heard everything that beca said, she just didn't want to move. she heard the door open and heels start to click on then hard tile ground, aubrey walked back into the room and sat in the seat.

chloe slowly finally opened her eyes and tried to slide up a little but whimpers in pain "hey hey, slowly" beca jumped up and helped chloe "your awake" the brunette smiled and stroked chloes cheek "i love you too" was all chloe said, she watched as beca smiled. the two shared a small kiss before aubrey could even break the moment the two are sharing. "chloe how are you feeling?" bree asked as she stood up and looked at the red head, "i feel okay i guess" chloe said as she looked around the room then to her stomach to see becas hand still lightly placed on it. she placed her hand on top of her girlfriends and smiled. beca looked at chloe "i'm sorry" chloe just shook her head "it's okay, as long as he is okay than that's all that matters". chloe looked back down at her stomach "he's our miracle baby".