Chapter 4

Add my Spotify playlist, it will have all the songs on it, I will update playlist when new chapter has new song :)

https://open.spotify.com/user/22psploqnb5km5oo4l2feppeq/playlist/0eEGnZURPc5hIH0Sh58JHM?si=-8-jhKBpQy6vZwgAE_pj_w

Tuesday rolled around and beca is running laps of the track. Today the coach made them run laps for the whole of training. Which to beca, she doesn't mind. The boys are dying while beca is just running her thoughts off.

The brunette kept running until she ran into someone "fuck- sorry" she looked up to see who it was. Tom, Chicago and their goonies.

Tom just nodded as the goonies grabbed beca and pulled her to behind the bleachers. "What do you want Tom" she spat looking at the tall brunette.

"My girl back" he spoke as he started walking closer to the tide down girl. Beca just rolled her eyes and laughed "you seriously think she will take you back, after what you did."

Tom punched beca in the stomach making her wince in pain. "You bitch" he yelled. Beca just laughed.

"You seriously don't know how to treat a girl" she said earning a punch in the face.

Beca felt her lip split as blood gushed out. Tom nodded to Chicago, as the said brunette then punched beca over and over in the stomach.

Beca struggling to breath, Chicago then finished by punching her square in the eye. "FUCK" beca yelled at the pain.

The goonies then chucked beca leaving her helpless as the group then left. Beca sighed as she tried to get up the pain causing her to wince.

She finally managed to get up, holding her stomach as she walked out from behind the bleachers. The sudden brightness of the sun causing her eye to sting.

She placed her hand over her eye wincing at the contact.

Chloe on the other hand was practicing her set dance for the upcoming football game. The coach called the girls over.

They all stood in front of coach Sarah and the music teacher. Coach nodded to Mr. Schuester to speak.

Mr. Schuester waved and started speaking. "Hello guys, I'm just here to imform you that glee club are looking for members. The sign up sheet will be on the music room door" some students groand as some where happy.

That including Chloe and Aubrey. The two loves to sing, and dance.

————

Beca sat at the lunch table by herself waiting for her friends with a black eyes, a split lip and bruises all over her stomach. She wasn't eating, just staring into space.

The brunette continued to stare off in space when the others showed up. Beca got pulled out of her thoughts by Chloe. "What happens to your face"

The brunette looked at chloe with a blank look. She then looked at Tom and Chicago then back to the wall.

The redhead sighed, sitting next to beca. The smaller teen just stays quiet. Chloe wrapping her arm around the girl. "Hey becs want to try out glee club with us all"

The said girl looks at everyone around the table all nodding. "Yeah okay".

————

After school beca, Chloe, Aubrey, Jesse, Stacie and fat Amy went to glee club.

They waited until Mr. Schuester turned up. "Evening Guys" he spoke as he looked around to all the students.

"Alright I'm gonna need a performance" the older guy spoke making all the children stand and move away leaving beca sitting staring at the ground.