Chapter 5

beca woke up with a pounding headache. She went to get up and get some Panadol but was pinned down by something heavy. She looked to her left to notice a peaceful redhead sleeping.

The brunette slowly moved chloes arm and stood up walking into the bathroom to grab some Panadol to help with her headache. She popped two out of the packet and put one in her mouth drinking some water, to make the tablet go down her throat. She swallowed the other one and then walked out of the bathroom to notice the redhead awake.

"Morning Chlo" beca said as she plopped down on the bed next to her bestfriend.

"Hey bec" she spoke in a raspy voice. God did beca find that a turn on.

The two sat on the bed and talked for a while, Chloe then finally leaving the house.

Beca plopped on the couch and took her phone out, looking at the number in front of her. "Fuck it".

The brunette rung the number and waited three rings until it answered.

"WHATS UP SHORTSHANK" the loud Australian yelled on the other end of the phone. Making beca roll her eyes.

"Amy seriously?!" Beca replied.

Amy just chuckled. "What do you need?"

Beca sighed "I think I'm falling for Chloe".

The other end was silent for a second making beca nervous. "YES! Aunty Amys here to help"

"What" beca said confused, earring a shhh from Amy on the other line.

"I'll be there in 10" the blond said, earning beca to reply with "but am-" she got cut off by the Aussie hanging the phone up.

"God damn it amy" beca mumbled as she sat on the couch waiting for her bestfriend.

After five minutes the biggish blonde finally arrived, the two sitting and talking.

"You need to sing a song to her at glee" Amy spoke, earning a shake of the head by beca. "I like her yea and I'd sing for her but.... I don't know"

The Australian pulled beca in for a hug and hugged her, both of them falling on their backs. "Let all the negative energy out" she spoke opening her legs.

"No amy" beca mumbled into the blonds boobs. "Seriously open your legs it works" she replied.

"Nooo amyyy" beca says now feeling no contact from the bigger girl. She looked around the room to see Amy was gone. A few minutes later she came back with a fucking burrito again? What the hell.... "where do you get your burritos from?" Beca asked.

Amy placed her finger on becas lips. "Shhhhhhh"

that day the two hung out together doing what ever they do. Amy finally left and beca thing on what to do....she really likes Chloe but. What about Tom? And what if she doesn't like her?

Beca finally making up her mind. "I'm gonna sing to her".

————

The next day beca walked into glee club exited to sing her song. Once she walked in she noticed "tom" she mumbled.

Beca walked over to Amy l" I can't do it....toms here".

The blonde placed her hands on the smaller girls shoulders. "You can do it".

"No I can't Amy" she sighed.

Chloe walked in with Aubrey by her side. The redhead looking in beca direction seeing that she is nervous and flipping out. She then looked and noticed Tom. "Fuck".