Chapter 8

Game day.... beca is getting dressed into her jersey. Not one bit nervous about this game. she's gonna see chloe, suprisingly her and tom are actually getting off on good hands now. Beca finally finished off and made her way to her coach. Him talking about the game plan and how they are going to win.

Once the coach finished they all ran out onto the field beca spotting chloe.

"You took her on a date" Tom asked as he stood next to her. Beca nodded "yeah"

The boy patted her back and walked getting into position. Beca followed and also got into position waiting for the game to start.

Jesse snapped the ball back to beca, the brunette then running back and throwing the ball down to tom.

Tom caught the ball making his way down to the end. Touchdown.

Touchdown.

Touchdown.

Touchdown.

Touchdown.

Touchdown.

Touchdown.

Touchdown.

Chloe watches as beca goes to throw the ball but gets tackled roughly. She gasped as Beca's head hit the ground really hard. Knocking her out. Tom ran over to beca. "Beca...beca" he shook her.

Jesse ran over and kneeled down "beca wake up" he spoke. The girl layed unconscious. The cheerleaders watching in shock, Chloe ran over and knelt down. "Becs" she pulled the helmet off and held her cheek. "Becs it's me"

The coach finally arriving with the first aid. The small brunette stirring a little at Chloe's touch. "hmm chloe" she opens her eyes.

"Hey Becs" she said in a soft voice, moving her thumb on Beca's cheek. The first aid people pulled her off the feild and fixed her up. The brunette getting a concussion.

The game finished, Barden high winning by 4 touchdowns.

the brunette laying back with her eyes shut listening to music. Chloe coming to sit next to her, placing her hand on the girls thigh. beca jumped at the sudden contact and took her earbuds out. "Oh hi chloe"

the redhead smiled "hey how's my fav brunette"

Beca chuckled "I'm good thanks red" Chloe smiled and pecked the girls forhead. "You still coming to glee?" She asked, beca nodding.

————

At glee beca asked Mr. Schuester if she could sing. Him agreeing.

Beca in glee before any of the other students. She put some roses on the piano that she will give to chloe, she asked tom and Jesse to help her with backup voices and also asking Donald to play guitar for her.

Once everyone got in the room, Chloe looking confused.

Beca smiles and stands in the middle of the room nodding to the boys.

[everybody talks by neon trees]

The boys started off the song, beca then coughing.

[beca]
Hey baby won't you look my way
I can be your new addiction
Hey baby what you gotta say?
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time

I found out that everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks

Beca smirked at chloe and then started dancing with the boys. Donald playing the guitar.