chapter 12

2 months have have gone by, and chloe still hasn't told anyone, she is hesitant to tell beca even her bestfriend aubrey.chloe is standing in front of her mirror, her shirt lifted a little showing her stomach. her eyes glued to her stomach, the red head turns to the side a little to see a small bump starting to form. she sighed, she knew she had to tell someone eventually. so she put her shirt down and made her way to her bed grabbing her phone to text aubrey.

aubreys phone went off while she was studying in her room. she has a huge physics test coming up and she needs to pass this test, the last test she got back she got under 50% and her dad lost his mind. so this test she better at least get over 70%. aubrey is a smart girl, but when it comes to physics, it's a little difficult for her, especially when there is a very hot brunette in front of her. the blond picked up her phone and looked at the message she received from her bestfriend.

'aubrey i need to talk to you, it's very important x'

'what's up?' she placed her phone down after replying, going back to her studying. a couple minutes have flied by when she didn't get a response to her message but to a knock on her bedroom door. aubrey stood up and opened the door to see her bestfriend standing in front of her. "aubrey" chloe said as she hugged her bestfriend tightly "i really don't know what to do"

chloe was starting to stress aubrey out, so she pushed her papers and pens aside and sat chloe down. "what is going on?" chloe had no words but to just cry and pull out the pregnancy test and pass it to the blond. chloe watched as her bestfriends eyes bulged out of her head and looked at her. "how? you're dating beca" the redhead just nodded and continued to cry "is it even hers chloe"

chloe nodded "y-yes" aubrey was confused "how-oh" chloe just laid back and sobbed "bree what do i do?!" her bestfriend placed her hand on chloes thigh. "tell her".

"im scared" chloe said as she stands outside of becas house while on the phone to her bestfriend. "are you sure this is the right thing to do bree?"

"yes it is chlo, do it" aubrey hung up as chloe sighed. the redheads hands were starting to sweat as she raised her fist to knock on the door. before she could even knock becas father came to the door. "chloe" he said looking at the young girl "heyyy mr mitchell, i was just about to knock. is beca home?"

mr mitchell nodded and said goodbye to the girl as he made his way out the door to go to work, chloe closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths before making her way up the stairs to becas room.

beca was in her bed working on a mix when she heard a knock on her door. "come in" she said as she saw her girlfriend walk into her room "hey baby" she said as chloe just smiled and sat next to her "what's up?" chloe sighed and laied close to beca "i just wanted my girlfriend" she spoke as she closed her eyes preparing herself to tell beca.

10 minutes have gone by and chloe finally spoke up "bec" she said as she looked up at her girlfriend "yes" she received.

chloe took a deep breath and sat up, moving so she was facing beca. "close your eyes" beca just nodded "hold your hands out"

"this better not be a god damn spider or anything" she said jokingly "where the hell would i have gotten a spider from you dickhead" beca just giggled. "okay, before i give this to you. promise me you won't freak out" "i promise" chloe kissed becas lips and placed the pregnancy test in her hands. a million of thoughts where travelling through chloes mind as she watched beca open her eyes and pick the pregnancy test up. she watched as her girlfriends jaw dropped. "chloe".

"what did she say?" aubrey said as the two were walking down the school hall. chloe shook her head. aubrey furrowed her brows as the two girls walked around the corner when they saw beca, chloe walked over to her, beca then walking upto chloe as well. "i don't want the baby" beca said to chloe "i know exactly what you're doing coming over here to ask me" chloe started to form tears in her eyes "please" tears started to fall from her eyes as she stared into becas eyes "no!".

chloe threw her books at beca and ran off down the hall, beca sighed and ran after her. "chloe come on", she kept running until. BANG

beca and aubrey ran as fast as they could to get to chloe, people coming from all different directions to see what is happening. tom and the goonies also watching. mr schue started to tell people to move on.

"chloe, chloe come on! chloe please" beca started to cry "move out of the way" a manly voice spoke. what is happening chloe tried to open her eyes but she couldn't, all she could hear was muffled sounds, not really able to pick up the voices why can i talk, where's beca. the baby?! "is the baby going to be okay?!" beca asked but no one replied as they rushed her girlfriend down the corridor of the hospital. beca just stood still, like she couldn't move. this isn't happening to me, this isn't beca just started to cry. she cried more when she lost the sight of her girlfriend as the two big double doors closed. aubrey walked to becas side and told her to go sit down, but beca wasn't listening she was scared. scared to loose her girlfriend.. her baby.