Weird decisions (Chapter 15)

_No ones POV_

"Hey hottie~" Rohit said jogging up to Yuri " *groans* What" Rohit smirked "Remember I said about the discussion".

Yuri sat down at the nearest bench with Rohit next to her. "Yes what do you want?" Rohit put a hand on Yuri thigh, She glared at him "You know seance your single.." He trailed off looking at her boobs, and of course he got smacked"

"FIRST OF ALL I JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP AND SECOND IM GAY." Rohit laughed and said " I know and i know, I was only joking and speaking of just getting out of a relationship.... That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about." Yuri looked down " *Sigh* What do you want to know.."

He sadly smiled "You know about who she cheated on you with and if you understood her." Yuri leend on the back of the bench " Ima say it quick, she kidded Miranda and I did understand her it was just an extremely stupid decision.."

He put his arm around her " Seems like you did hear her out, usually people wont even hear each other out, thats what I like about you~ "

Yuri growled " Have you ever thought about how she felt?"Rohit said and Yuri sat up "WHO DO YOU THINK I AM, A JERK" Rohit put his hands up "T-thats not what I ment"

They stayed quite for a few moments. Rohit spoke up " You know,you only had sex with a woman, have you ever thought of doing it with..... A man?" Yuri eyes widened " WH-WHA-" *School bell rings* Rohit stood up "Just think about it" he walked away with Yuri baffled but also disgusted"

~Time skip~

Yuri just stood in the middle of the hallway thinking. should I even bother going in the the club? Yuri just looked blankly at the ground.

"Have you thought about it" Yuri jumped "ROHIT WHAT THE HELL, YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH" Rohit laughed "Jeez im sorry, now about the question...?" Yuri crossed her arms and said " Yes I have thought about it....and....I have decided....................yeeessss....." Yuri said as she kept pausing.

Rohit's eyes Lit up "WAIT WAIT YES?? I honestly thought you'd say no" Yuri groaned already regretted her decision.

Skip to Rohit's house ;)

Yuri walked in front of his bed just staring at the weird coloring of the sheets. Then she got pushed landing in the doggy position already knowing whats going to happen next. Ah shit Yuri thought as she felt someone go behind her.

" You got a nice ass~" Rohit said smirking "just get it over with..." Yuri said rolling her eyes.

Im not going to be mean so ima skip when they are done XD

Rohit liked his lips as he heard Yuri breathing hard beside her. "Did you enjoy " It definitely wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible" Yuri plainly said getting up.

"Im just going to take it as you loved it" Yuri grabbed her cloths " Fuck.you" Yuri put her cloths on walking out of the door. "Were are you going-?" Yuri continued walking "Home" Rohit herd the foor slam as he got up himself. "I finally got her-"

Lol sorry and bye <3