Special treatment~ (Chapter 12)

(This chapter is fully going to be about Yuri and Monika lol there is also going to be smut so i hope tou enjoy 😏)

_NO ONES POV_

Monika was bored and sitting on her couch. She decided to text Yuri .

M: Hey babe, wanna hang out at my place today?

Monika put her phone down waiting for a response. She just really wanted to see Her.

M: Hey babe, wanna hang out at my place today?

Y: Sure :)

M:Okay see you soon!

Monika blushed slightly then put her phone getting up to get water.

A couple of minutes passed as Monika waited for Yuri get there. She herd a nock at the door then shot up. She opened the door and hugged Yuri tight. She hugged backed and chuckled. "Come in! I really wanted to see you today" Monika said as she dragged Yuri in the house the house "What are we going to do anyway?" Yuri said.

Monika thought for a moment then hopped on the couch and patted the seat next to her. How about we watch a movie. " What kind of movie?" "Romance!" Monika said as Yuri sat down.

"R-romance? Im not realky a big fan.." Yuri looked away " Aaww come on, try it! I know you'll love it!" Monika said scooting closer to Yuri.

"O-okay I guess...." Monika grabbed the remote then looked for a movie, found on then put it on. Monika was a big fan of Romance, it was her favorite genre.

_Later into the movie_

Yuri felt uneasy because she new were this part was going. Then it happened, The sex scene.

As that scene was playing Yuri put her legs together rubbing her legs and Monika grabbed rhe ends of her green skirt.

There breathing got heavy as the scene ended, both of there faces red. Monika paused the movie and got up "im going to get water.." She said and quickly got to the kitchen. She quickly got water and chugged it. Monika was feeling that feeling (if tou know what i mean ;) ) and wanted it to go away. But she smiled and walked back to Yuri seeing she was feeling it. She sat on Yuri's lap with her legs spread.

Monika put her hands on Yuri shoulder then kissed her. Yuri was shocked at what she was doing and new what she was doing. She kissed back though. Monika soon let go for air then going in for another sliding her tung in her mouth. Yuri did to wrapping her arms around Monika's waist.

They enjoyed this alot. They were never this intament with each other. Monika stopped kissing saliva following. She then proceeded to take off Yuri's shirt, then her bra. She gasped, she didn't think hers boobs were that big. She lifted her hand and let it sink into her soft mound.

Yuri smiled then started to take off Monika shirt letting her play with her boobs. She then got to Monika's boobs, she set her on the right side of the couch, monika head resting on the arm rest of the couch. Yuri then went up to her chest but hesitates.

"Its okay Yuri, you have full access to my body." Yuri then put her mouth on Monika's boob swirled her tung on the tip then started sucking.

It seemed like she already had milk. Yuri ran her hands down her body. Monika softly moaned due to her actions.

Yuri then stopped then went lower removing Monika's skirt and black tights. She removed her pantie seeing she was wet. Yuri chuckled then softly started licking Monika's pussy.

Monika moaned and grabbed then couch her face really red. Yuri dug her tung in her clit and Monika moaned alittle loader.

Yuri licked faster, Monika then grabbed Yuri head not being able to handle the pleasure. Yuri rubbed Monika thighs making her moan even loader. She licked faster as the green eyed girl was close to climax. Yuri continued, Then Monika came. She lapped up her fluids and climbed on her Monika smiled, sat up and kissed her.

Monika laid Yuri down then took her black pants off " im really enjoying idk why we haven't done this sooner" Monika said "Yeah" Yuri said looking away. Monika took her underwear off then sat on top of her.

She started grinding as she put her hands on each side of Yuri on the couch. They both moaned as Monika went faster her breath becoming heavy.

Monika bent down and kissed her, Yuri moaning in her mouth as she continued. This was there first time doing it (as you could tell) they were really in enjoying it.

Monika went faster breathing hard.
Yuri just closed her eyes in pleasure. Then they both cummed. Monika collapsed next to her catching her breathed Yuri turned to her doing the same.

"That was amazing" Yuri said Monika nodded agreeing. She then started cuddling Yuri cuddling back.

"I love you Yuri"
"I love you to moni"

(This was super bad. This was my first time writing smut and im not proud of it. But you could moment telling me how i did. Be honest XD..Bye, love y'all!)