Daddy issues (Chapter 10)

_Yuri's POV_

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE"Natsuki's dad yelled."nope nope nope!"Natsuki said as her voice trembles and she backs up slowly.I sighed and went to the door."Yuri WTH are you doing!?"Natsuki said,"I'm going to confront him","ARE YOU NUTS"Natsuki whisper"he will kill you!!"I shrugged and opened the door.

I gulped in fear as I saw him.He had messed up gray hair,yellow teeth,a stained yellow shirt,old ripped jeans,and a disgusting smell coming from him."Were is NATSUKI!!"je yelled at me as spit fell on my face and a beer smell filled my nose."its none of your concern,and would you do me a favor and GO AWAY."I hissed at him,and he seemed to get evan more mad.

He punched me in the face making my nose bleed.I chuckled"I wouldn't do that if I were you"I said in a lower tone."and what could a pathetic freak like you do"he said"oh you wouldn't want to know"

He growled"OK I dont know who you are but I DONT CARE I DONT CARE OF HOW YOU THINK OR WHAT YOUR OPENION IS BUT YOU NEED TO STEP AWAY AND LET ME GET MY DAUGHTER"He yelled at me getting really close to my face.I put a more psychotic expression on my face"YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT MY OPINION MATTERS"I punched his face and kicked his sensitive area making him fall.I put my foot on his stomach and my crazy smile grew bigger.

I looked back inside my house and saw Natsuki staring at me with a horiffied expression.I looked back at him and my eyes grew wide,I suddenly fell hard and the side walk and was dragged inside my house.

I got thrown hitting the wall and hitting my head.I got up and my legs shook.He walked towards me and pinned me to the wall"you know you look really hot for a 18 year hold adult."he said and got closer to my face"w-wait wh-","ssshhh my dear its okay"my I started shaking my breath going heavy.He started petting my hair I whispered a little wanting to run away but his grip was to strong."don't be scared I won't do anything to bad"he did as our facing are touching.

He fourcfully started kissing me as I  shook evan more.His body moved closer to me as I'm squished on the wall.He grabbed both my wrist with one hand and the other hand on my head moving me closer as his cold tunge enterd my mouth.

I heard a lot of noise outside and the door swung open hearing loud foot steps.Cops.Natsuki's dad got dragged away from me as I got pulled to the kitchen by a small warm hand."I called the cops as you can see"I saw Natsuki holding a phone.

I gagged and ran to the bathroom with Suki fallowing me,I stared throwing up as Natsuki gently rubbed my back"I'm so sorry Yuri..."Natsuki said as she got up"this is all my fault..."she started walking"no*throws up*it isn't*throws up*"I tried to talk.Natsuki sighed,"its best you come out and start talking again when your done."Natsuki walked out and talked to an officer.

When I walked out the bathroom I saw Natsuki talking to a officer and one aprouching me."hey miss"he said politely"what's your first and last name?","Yuri Kuroyanagi."I said back to him"okay,we are arresting him because as I was told by your friend that you were kissed by her dad witch is 54 years old and you're 18."he said,and I nodded"do you have brothers or sisters?","oh um,I have a brother Alex,and he doesn't live far from me"I said putting my hands behind my back,"And your parents","they used to live with me but they both moved out of the country because they had to work but they send me money."

"Alright were gonna go now you dont need to go to court bye miss"he said walking away.*Sigh*I walk to Natsuki as the cops go out my house"well at least he's out of my life"she said smilling"yeah, wanna watch a movie?"I asked"of course!