Fun times(Chapter 2)

_Monikas POV_

I start to wake to the sound the alarm on my phone.I look around my room with a sigh of relief.

"I'm glade to be back home"I say with a smile on my face.I yawn and get my cloths for my shower.I turn my shower on,for it can warm up and start undressing.I hop in the shower,the warmness of the water against my skin feels nice,I start to get out the shower dry myself and start to put on my school cloths .

I eat my breakfast and head out of my house.While I walk to school I look at the people around me.Why would I want to mess with a beautiful world like this with so many amazing humans,I thought while walking.

Classes where as boring as ever,knowing most of the things the teachers teach and flunking at math.Hear comes the most exciting part of the day,the literature club!

I walk in the club,looks like I'm the first one,I start to do some of my home work.

One minute later,I hear the door gently open,I look to see who its was.I see an tall elegant woman,with purple long flowing hair,she has violet eyes and warm looking skin."hey Yuri!"I say all jolly like."O-oh hey Monika!"Yuri smiles at me,I love the way she smiles the way she laughs her looks,I start to daydream and blush a little.

A few minutes of daydreaming,I hear the door swing open as I see a jolly/happy looking girl skip in."Hey guys!!"I see Sayori was very happy."hello Sayori"Yuri said looking from her book."hey Sayori!"I say looking happy again,I start to do my homework again.

I get stuck on one problem and put my hands on my head,I'm guessing Yuri saw me and walked towards the teacher desk.

"You need help?"she asked me in a polite voice"Y-yeah..."I said tiny bit embarrassed."ok if you put it this way"Yuri said as she put her hand on mine with me still holding the pencil.

We both go through my homework,with Yuri helping me.An then a pink small figure slammed the double doors open out of breath."*pants*I'm hear*pants*now don't worry!"she says so out of breath.

"Ok everyone,we still have time to write poems and share them!"I say smiling brightly.

_No ones POV_

They all got there sheets of paper and started writing there poems.Sayori had a crumpled sheet of paper,Yuri got one from her backpack,Monikas from teachers desk,And Natsuki from a note book.

They all kinda finished at the same time.Monika says"has everyone finished there poems yet?"everyone but Monika"Yup!".

_Monikas POV_

I wrote a poem and wrote my address on another paper.Natsuki randomly announced"I am definitely not going to Yuri first!!"Sayori got up and said"then im going to share with you first suki!"wait suki?"d'did you call me suki?!?!?""don't worry about it!"I went closer to Yuri"then that leaves me and you Yuri!"I smile sweetly she blushes a little and smiles"Yeah lets go"

I start to hand my 'poem' to Yuri.She stairs at the paper."U-um Monika,this has an address on it.."Yuri says confused"Yup your coming to my house on friday,my parents wont be there till Monday leaving on friday."I say looking at her with an hit it with me look she starts blushing and gives me the same look"Of course"we both giggled.

A/N
OK, this took a while to do,I hope you enjoyed it!!