Unexpected news (Chapter 11)

//OMG IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN TO LONG IM NOT DEAD, Thank you guys sooo much for 4.43k, and 105 votes on this story! It means alot and it gets me motivated to know people like and want me to continue this story! I love you all so much!! Also I kinda missed the anniversary for this story when the first part came out, which is on April 23. So I'm FINALLY doing another part so enjoy reading!!//

.NO ONES POV.
*BEEP BEEP* A beeping noise range through the room. "Doctor is Miranda going to be okay?" Sayori said panicking as her voice echoed in the hall" there is a low chance she is going to survive, but we're doing everything we can to keep her alive" the Doctor said. Sayori sat down getting out her phone to call Monika.

"Oh thank god you picked up Monika!"
"Sayori what's the matter?"
"Mirandas in the hospital right now!"
"*sighs* why?"
"She fell off a building and really hurt her self, and I can tell it wasn't her but two people who purposely did it because I saw two silowets on the top of the building!"
"*in a sarcastic tone* Wow tragic"
"Can you pleeeeeeaase come!!"
"No sorry I'm busy"
"Bu-"
Sayori was cut off by two quick beeps."*sighs*she just hung up on me I wonder what happened..."

.TIME SKIP ONE WEEK LATER.
Days went by and Monika was not fazzed by Miranda possibly dying.Yuri and Natsuki always avoided the questions Sayori asked them if they new anything about what happened, She didn't think anything of it.

Sayori got a call while she was lying on the couch "huh?" She sat up and looked at her phone and picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Uh yes this is Sayori right?"
"Yeah"
"This the hospital calling and we just want to let you know that, Miranda......is........."

Sayori's breath went fast as she drove to the hospital. She got out the car and went to the front desk, I'm here to see Miranda. The women sighed and told her she can go. She ran to the room and quickly opened the door.

Sayori gasped and quickly ran to the bed Miranda was on. She covered her mouth when she saw her lying on the bed, her whole body wrapped in bandages.She was still wondering who could have done to such a sweet girl, its been bugging her all this time but when Miranda wakes up she'll ask about it to get the truth.

Even though Sayori barely new the girl but she could tell with the time she spent with her that she was really kind.

She sat on the chair as the Doctor went up to her "She should be awake any minute" he said and walked out the room.

After a few minutes of waiting Sayori herd movent and quickly turned her head. "Miranda?!?!" Miranda painfully sighed and slowly turned her head tworeds the noise. She didn't really new but gessing by the sound of the voice she said "s- sayori?" Sayori quickly jumped up and went closer to the bed in joy.

"Yes Miranda its me! Im so glad your alive. The docter said that you would
survive !" Miranda sighed and said "atleast i have one person who cares about me..." Sayori looked in confusion.

"What about the others?" Sayori was lost. Miranda started to explain without hesitation "Well im guessing Yuri and Natsuki always hated me by the strange looks they always gave me." What about Monika? "Well i know she hates me because i tried to rape but failed when Yuri bursted through the door and started yelling at me..." Who pushed you of the building?" , "w-well" Miranda stuttered but kept going " Yuri and Natsuki did, well more specifically Yuri did. Natsuki tapped my shoulder and i knew what the were going to do by the looks on there faces. I didn't mean anything I did! The only real reason why I did what I did to Monika is because my twin sister forced me to. She is evil and she said to fallow her footsteps seance it would make me get whatever I want. I listened to her out of stupidity and it got me here...I didnt want this to happen...."

The thing is Miranda ment every word. Sayori hugged her gently and said " I believe you". This cought her by surprised but felt happy about it.

Sayori sighed sadly " I get why they did it now but i think they went to far.." Sayori said and Miranda replied with "yeah and your like my only friend now, the only person who cares for me. Sayori smiled.

The doctor walked back in and said "She should be out by the end of next month" Miranda couldn't see, she turned her head to the ceiling. Her whole body just felt pain, but she tried to hide it.

Sayori sat back down and was smiling the whole time. She closed her eyes and a tear fell down because of what her gf, Yuri did. She thought 'So thats why Monika acted that way when I called her" All thoughts exaped her mind as she fell asleep.