Other friends (Chapter 14)

_No ones POV_ the next day _

Quite footsteps echoed through the hall as Yuri slowly walked. She was walking to the club but she really didn't know why, she didn't want to see her again. She had her head down dry tears on her cheeks. She cried again and whenever she saw them she quickly moved so she would not be seen by them.

Yuri entered the house not seeing Sayori and Natsuki but no Monika. She sighed in relief as she went and sat at her desk. She didn't want to do anything so she just sat there and stared outside.

A few minutes passed and she heard the door open she didn't move a muscle. "Hey guys!" Monika said out loud. "Hiii!!" Sayori said "hi" it was quit but you could still hear it from the small one. Yuri didn't say anything just sat there.

Monika closer to Yuri. "Yuri are you o-" "Don't talk to me", Monika gave a surprised but saddened look. "Yuri are you okay?" Yuri growled and got up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE WHEN YOU KISSED MIRANDA YESTERDAY" Yuri yelled tears yet again forming in her eyes. "Y-you saw that!?" Monika said "I have a perfect explanation for that!" "THEN EXPLAIN" Yuri crossed her arms and waited. "The reason why I kissed Miranda is because she was feeling really sad about everything that has happened and i just felt really bad for her. I just wanted her to feel how it was to kiss me." Monika said. Yuri walked close to Monika and slapped her. Tears rolling down her face she said "THAT IS A STUPID REASON WHY TO KISS HER, YOU SHOULD JUST LET HER DEAL WITH IT. ITS HER FAULT. I-IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU" Yuri stormed off crying. Monika also started crying processing everything. Yuris right that was a stupid reason,now I wished I hadn't done that. The kiss was awful, the was she hugged me was I really uncomfortable. I really hated everything about Miranda. Monika thought.

She walked out of the club to her house. Monika went into her house, went up her stairs, changed cloths, and curled up in a ball in her bed hugging her blanket in tears.

Yuri was sitting on a bench trying to calm herself. She felt a hand wipe her tears as she looked up. It was Vanessa with Rohit behind her.

Vanessa had white hair with cyan tints which was up in a pony tail. She was the same hight as her. She also had black eyes. She was a very athletic and chill. Vanessa was Yuri friend. Rohit had red hair (by red a literally mean red) dark red eyes. He was the definition of a pervert. She still wonders why shes friends with him.

"Yuri you good? You look like shit". Yuri sighed "No Monika cheated on me and I just broke up with her, I still cant believe she did that to me." Vanessa hugged her "Its okay Yuri maybe she'll learn her mistakes and crawl right back at ya" Vanessa said. " Yeah I mean look at you, you really ho-" Rohit was cut off by getting smacked by Vanessa. Yuri silently chuckled and smilled.

"Oh sorry guys but I got to go, see you two weirdos tomorrow!" Vanessa ran off. With not question I got up. I quickly turned around and backed away. " Dont even think about it" Rohit groaned and put his hand away from her.

"Im going to got too" Yuri walked off but herd Rohit from a distance. "I would love to talk to you about something tomorrow!" Yuri rolled her eyes "Sure whatever" Yuri yelled back. Yuri already missed Monika but being away from her was for the better.