Friends again?(Chapter 1)

"Ugh!"Monika grunted while she was trying to bring back her three friends,Yuri,Sayori,and Natsuki.When she was in the just Monika room,she started to miss them.

"Why wont this dang thing work!"She sighed"Ima try ONE more time."Monika clicked all her friends files and then pressed enter"...."she heard something,and then all of a sudden she heard voices.It was them!Monika turned around and she was right."GASP,NATSUKI!!!!!"Sayori pounced on Natsuki and hugged her as happy as ever,like she was glade to not be in a dark void with nothing there,just black and silence.

"Sayori!"Natsuki hugged her back.Monika saw Yuri then got very happy."Yuri!"Yuri saw Monika and gave a big smile.They hugged to."S-sayori,your crushing me"Natsuki gasped.

And then Sayori,Yuri,and Natsuki all looked at Monika.They all remembered what she did but only one was mad about it."MONIKA I SWEAR TO GOD WTH DID  YOU DO THAT!?!?!?"Natsuki yelled mad like"Natsuki its not what you think,I'm deeply sorry about what I did to you guys and I swear on my life that I will never do something like that I promise when I was with jack(MC)I started to not like him anymore and started to miss you guys"Monika used all her breath for those important words."ok I'm watchng you Monika"she wasn't all that mad anymore,but she couldn't entirely trust her.

"I forgive you Monika!I'm not mad at you at all!"Sayori said brightly"M-me to."Yuri said shyly.Natsuki sighed."Fine I forgive you to"Natsuki was still mad."Now I'ma bring all of us to the 'real world',ok?"all but Monika"Aye!".

(A/N)sorry if its to short for you,I'm not that type of person to write/type long stuff,kinda.....