Fucking cheater (Chapter 13)

_Miranda's POV_

I sighed as she walked in the school. Its already been a month, I was happy and sad at the same time. I hope I can make it up to Monika... I looked a around to see many people in there groups. I didn't really have any friends expect Sayori. She is really the only nice person to me now.

My stupid doings put her in this place. I hated herself. And I new every els did. I went into my class not really seeing any of her ex-clubmates. As I sat down I just spaced out still very upset at myself and everything I did.

It was very idiotic. My twin sister Rebecca was the worst person in the world.

She would get with people, cheat on them then brake up with them. She would get with people already has someone then blame it on the person she got with or just try to ruin there relashonship.

I hated my sister but fallowed in her footsteps anyway. I didn't know why, I just did.

I hated doing so.

My family was a complete mess. My father hated me but my mother loved me. My father always loved Rebecca more. My mother hated Rebecca though. My father was a drug dealer and went to jail three times. Im supriesd her instant spending life in prison I would be happy if he was though, it would make my life a bit easier.

The rest of my classes went by and it was the end of the day. I walked around the school really bored but then spotted Monika.

I ran up to her "M-monika!" She turned around then put a disgusted face and kept walking. "Monika wait im really sorry I will explain everything if you would just listen to me!" Monika growled "FINE WHAT" She said with a angered face. I started to explain

_After explaining_

"O-oh.." Monika said after I was done. "Im so sorry!" , "No no! You dont have to be sorry, I do. I just want to be friends again..." Monika smiled " Of course we can be friends!" Miranda giggled. Monika then put a hand on Miranda's shoulder

_Yuri's POV_

I walked to the club,Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen..

As I was walking I turned to the right my eyes widened tears forming .

"W-what h-how t-t-they" I started crying and ran away.

_No ones Pov_

What Yuri saw was Miranda and Monika kissing each other and it did not seemed forced at all. Monika cheated on her, and with a terrible person she thought she killed!

She was devastated. She ran to the bathroom crying her eyes out.

"H-how c-could she *sniff* I-i thought s-she l-loved mme.." She put her back against the wall Her hands and head on her neese just crying for more than an hour.