//Happy Pride Month!//CHAPTER 7

_NO ONES POV_

Sayori woke up and jumped from her bed and got ready for the day with Pride Month related cloths and waited for the others to get there

They were having a special day and they planned to go to Sayori's house.She heard a knock on the door and jumped up as she opened the door she saw four people,Natsuki,Yuri,Monika,and Miranda.Come in and she blushed as she saw Natsuki,and Natsuki blushed too.

They still don't know about Yuri and Monika,but they don't question why their closer than usual.Say or I and Natsuki had a crush on each other for a long time now and Natsuki thought this was the perfect day to confess her feelings for her."Hey guys glad you can come"Sayori says  smiling bright."Hey Sayori can I talk to you alone?"Natsuki didn't care if was so sudden she just wanted to get it out"of course!"Sayori and Natsuki went to another room.As soon as they were alone Natsuki kissed Sayori and she was shocked but she soon went into it.They stopped and smiled Natsuki hugged Sayori and smiled"I love you","Love you too~"They soon headed out the room.

"OK guys I need to say something!"Sayori         
said"Me and Natsuki are officially together!"Natsuki blushed as she said it Monika stood up and giggled"And just to imform everybody me and Yuri are a couple!"Yuri started blushing aswel.

Natsuki jokingly said"Then prove it"and without hesitation Monika started kissing Yuri.Sayori squeezed Natsuki hands because she shipped them so hard in the past.They parted away and they all started giggling.

"Hey Miranda do you have a special someone?"Sayori said smirking."actually I do his name is kallub","What a weird name"Natsuki said rolling her eyes.Yuri whisperd in Natsuki ear"I bet he's a dork"Natsuki whispered back"and the other side of handsome"They both started laughing"hey I herd you two and that's rude!"Miranda said while crossing her arms"hey I could be true"Natsuki said smiliing"Well its not!".

They had fun the whole day,Natsuki made little rainbow treats,and they played games."Miranda that's not fair!"Natsuki said crossing her arm"you cornerd me!","i won fairand it never said you can't do it","but it never said you can"Natsuki said standing to get more food"well mabey next time!"Monika said as she was turning on and LGBTQ movie.

Soon it was turning late and were leaving "bye guys have a great night!"Sayori said while waving"bye Sayori"they said as they left"bye Suki","bye Say"they kissed then Natsuki left

Sayori sighed as she went to bed.She got ready to go to bed,as she went into her covers she thought about how they all can live together in a big three bedroom  house.She smiled at the thought of it as she drifted of to sleep.

A/N
Happy Pride Month everybody I hope your lives are going great and thank you so much for reading my story o really appreciate it.Baii everyone and stay sweet!💜💚💙❤💛