Stealing her (Chapter 8)

_MIRANDAS POV_

"Sigh"I start to wake up for another day"BZZZ"I hear my phone and go on it"oh its kallub..."I say a little angerd

Kallub:hey babe can I come to your house?

Miranda:OK fine

Kallub:K love ya!

I put down my phone and "aaaagggghhhh"I grunted i don't evan like him anymore!But I just have to deal with him...or I could just cheat on him he would kill me if i broke up with him.

I hear a knock on my door......wait how did laugh never mind.

"Hey Miranda!"Kallub said with a big smile on his face.I just rolled my eyes"yeah yeah just come in"I forced a fake smile on my face.

He sits on one end and I sit on the other farther end from him and went on my phone.

Miranda:hey beautiful~

Monika:u-uh hey?

Miranda:I send kiss cause love you

Monika:No stop,I only see you as a friend I have a girlfriend too.

Miranda:That will change 'wink'

"Oh crap sorry Miranda I have to go!","OK bye","love you by!"he rushes to leave and slams the door.God finally,I'm glad he's gone.

I get up and went to the door"oh my dear it sure will change"I smirked as I walked out.

I got to Monika's house and knocked,as soon as she opened the door I quickly forced my lips onto hers and shoved her into the house and slammed the door.

Monika pushed me away"M-MIRANDA!"Monika yelled at me with shock."Ssshhh my dear its OK"I said to her as I pushed her onto the couch"I thought you were straight!"she said with an angry face"and you would basically be cheating on Kallub!!"Monika said with more anger on her face and pushed me,I chuckled and said"I don't care about him and I'm bisexual for your information"she just stared at me with a mixture of anger and surprised.

"W-w-what....."she said with slight fear."that doesn't mean you cou-"I cut her off by putting my lips hers and putting in tunge.She tried to give away and disappointingly did not fail.Then I hear the door swing open fourcfully and bang against the wall.My eyes widened and I felt a chill down my spine as I quickly pulled away to see who it was.

I gulped with fear as I see Yuri standing in the door way her face was a mixture of many fealings,and I know for sure she must be really really mad.Monika seemed really happy to see her and she ran up to her and hugged her"Don't touch her you filthy rat"Yuri said putting an arm around Monika still staring at me."get out","b-","GET OUT"I quickly got up and ran out the door obaying Yuri.I heard the door slam as I ran to my house I wouldn't dare mess with Yuri I would be dead if I did.

I tripped and fell on my face,it felt like someone tripped me.I lifted my face and felt blood running from my nose.Someone grabbed my shirt and picjed me up.....and it was Kallub."You think I wouldn't notice I did not have to do anything you've just been acting strange,So I decided to fallow you and all I see IS MY GIRLFRIEND FOUCRCING ONE OF HER FRIENDS TO MAKE OUT WITH HER WHAT THE HECK MIRANDA I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!"I felt his spit fall on my face and I started to cry."YEAH YOU CRY YOU BETRAYED YOUR BOYFRIEND YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND FOR SOME STUPID POPULAR GIRL"he dropped me and kicked my face I felt my face go hot as I cried from the pain inside and out"I'm braking up with you"he last said leaving me on the ground with blood spit and tear on me.

I got up and limped to my house,I quickly ran to my bathroom and washed my face and 'heald' my wounds.And still felt hot tears run down my face.I decided to take a shower.

I flooded on my bed with bags under my eyes from all the crieing I did.My eyes were red and I staired at the ceiling and thought about what just happend.

"Why did I do that,Why Did I Do That!"I said to myself.I pulled up the covers to take a nap.

Great chapter....I guess...but anyway I hope you enjoy I'll try to be more active,sorry!

764 Words.