Chapter 39 : Golden Skeleton (2).

Start from the beginning

‘If I kill a little more, I can get the Skeleton Destroyer title too.’

There was a title on the line as well.

Once a player hunted certain number of skeletons, he received the ‘Skeleton Destroyer’ title. It raised magic power and stamina by 3 points each.

“Tsk.”

Hyrkan clicked his tongue. Meanwhile, his Skeleton Warriors had mercilessly beaten up the nearby skeletons to the point that they couldn’t restore their body. It represented their death.

[You have leveled up.]

It was the last bit of EXP he needed for a level up. Hearing the alert, Hyrkan smiled.

‘This is just too good.’

As always, nothing was better than a level-up alert. Hyrkan liked the current situation even more. It was a happiness only necromancers could feel.

‘I see why Rich Lich spent all that money.’

Hyrkan smiled, as he once again checked the view count and comments of Skull Clown.

‘Hm?’

What caught Hyrkan’s attention was a new comment made just now. As it was sent privately, only Hyrkan and the original commenter could see it. After reading the comment, Hyrkan’s expression changed.

‘What’s this?’

★★★

YouTube videos naturally came with comments, and among them were all sorts of weird ones. There were those that cursed incessantly, those that spammed, those that cried for no reason, those that said strange things, and even those that asked for money.

Hyrkan was immune to these things.

Even before he got his nickname as the Hero Slaughterer, he had prepared himself for such comments. His targets had always been Rankers, those with many fans. Even when they plotted against him and paid for it, Hyrkan still received a lot of hate. There was a time that he got hate for almost anything he did.

The hate came in all forms.

Someone would randomly pour water on him while he was walking down the street, or he would be cursed at or called names for no reason.

As such, Hyrkan wasn’t easily fazed by hate or cynicism.

Naturally, what made Hyrkan’s expression change wasn’t a hate comment or the like.

-Hello, I am a player called Bledge from England. I am writing to you as it seems you are currently hunting in the Dead Woods. I was recently PKed in the area, and I would like you to get revenge for me.

A revenge request.

It wasn’t anything special. With Warlord being such a lawless place, many players sought out skilled players to get revenge for themselves.

Even so, this content of this request made Hyrkan’s senses tingle.

‘A revenge request…’

In Warlord, it was quite rare to get PKed randomly. That said, Hyrkan had already been a target of PKs consecutively. It could be said that he was truly born under the stars of pushover-ness.

In any case, Hyrkan welcomed this request with arms wide open.

‘Should I go with hunting these fools?’

At a point where he needed fresh material for his next video, this request to kill PKers couldn’t be better. Not to mention, he would be able to get fully-crafted items from their watches!