Chapter 32 : Corrupted Stone (1).

Começar do início

Looking at the wrist of the player in the game over state, Hyrkan grinned.

This was why.

Hyrkan didn’t need to justify himself in any way.

‘This one was trash too, but looking at his items, he must be around mid to late 30s. That means his items should be at least level 30. Now, if I can get a level 30 rare item… I can have some meat for dinner tonight.’

Why would he say no to human-form monsters delivering themselves to his doorsteps? Not to mention, they drop already crafted items.

More importantly, although Hyrkan was unbelievably strong against monsters, he was even more monstrous versus players. Furthermore, it was hard to find good players from the self-righteous fools trying to look good to a bunch of girls.

Of course, Hyrkan didn’t forget to remind himself.

‘If they’re going so far to get back at me, for two weeks no less, then they’ll have to pay the price. If I catch them again, I’m going to play soccer with their cut-off heads.’

Hyrkan told himself to get back at the girls when he got the chance. Otherwise, they would never stop.

In any case, thanks to these reasons, the Lizard Swamp, which was no different than hell to other players, was nothing less than heaven for Hyrkan.

He leveled up fast, and people even came to donate him items. There was truly no better hunting ground.

“Tsk.”

Could that be why?

Hyrkan felt a sense of shame again. He would have to leave the Lizard Swamp soon. After all, he couldn’t stay here forever.

“What a shame.”

After picking up the watch, Hyrkan looked around. He had long grown accustomed to the area, showing just how long he had stayed. Soon, he would have to leave.

‘3 levels left to go… I’m hoping I can get at least 5 more watches until then.’

Level 30.

That was Hyrkan’s current goal. Once he achieved level 30, he planned to search the Lizard Swamp thoroughly to clear his Nested Egg quest. And if he couldn’t find it?

Then he would have no choice but to move on to the next place. He couldn’t stay in one place forever. Not unless he knew for certain that this was the quest area. However, even if Lizard Swamp wasn’t the quest area, he didn’t need to feel bad.

‘If this isn’t the place for the Nested Egg quest… I’m going to put out all the videos I collected from here.’

If this wasn’t the testing ground Ahimbree mentioned, it wouldn’t be one of the places suspected by the ones who approached Hyrkan. In that case, it would be fine to make his videos from here public.

In any case, Hyrkan would benefit.

Thinking about this, the corner of Hyrkan’s mouth once again curled up into a smile. With that, Hyrkan shook his pocket full of watches.

‘It’s been a while. Why don’t I go cash in?’

★★★

Ttzzzz!

As a thick piece of meat fell onto a heated pan, an enticing burning smell filled the air. The taste of a savory steak could be easily imagined through the smell.

‘God, it’s been so long.’

In front of such a smell, An Jaehyun couldn’t help but smile.