Chapter 3: Dates and Texts

|Briana|

 "I just wanna take you out." Chris said. "I already took the kids to your mama and they'll be there 'til tomorrow morning."

I don't know why Chris wanted to spend the entire day with me. I guess it's his way of trying to work things out.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"We just gonna chill." He said, pulling a bunch of movies from behind his back. "Which one first?"

I ignored his question and asked my own. "You sent the kids to my mama just so we could watch movies?"

"That's not all we're doing today." He said before grabbing my waist and kissing me hard.

That was the first time in a while that Chris has kissed me. I don't even know why he's being so affectionate to me.

Chris picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Chris gently placed me on the bed. Chris managed to get all of my clothes off, leaving me in only my bra and panty, within a matter of seconds. As much as I wanted to finish, I was sure if I was ready to have sex with Chris again.

We hadn't had sex in so long, I was starting to feel like a virgin again.

I softly pushed Chris off of me, making our lips disconnect. "So, let's watch those movies." I suggested.

"Fuck those movies." He said, then proceeded.

~~~

After Chris and I had sex, we showered, then we hopped in his car and drove off. He didn't tell me where we were going, but I didn't mind.

The car ride was silent, except for the songs that was on the radio.

When we arrived at our destination, I wanted to go home immediately. We were at Red Lobster. Although his was my favorite restaurant I didn't want to be here. This is where were when we first met Miranda.

Even though I wanted to go home, I went inside with Chris anyway. As soon as we walked in, I saw a big picture frame with Miranda's face on it, and R.I.P. underneath it.

Chris seemed to not notice the picture and walked away from it. As Chris walked to a table, I noticed that no one was here. There were no customers, nor employees.

"Chris, you didn't have to rent out the restaurant." I said.

"I did." Chris said wile reaching across the table that we were siting at and grabbing my hand. "I know things haven't been the same between us, I'm tired of it. I want to be able to hold you, kiss you, and fuck you without feeling like I'm cheating on my wife." He began playing with my wedding ring. "No matter how many times you want to, never take this off, and never sign those papers. I couldn't handle it." He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Suddenly, a waiter came over took our orders for our drinks. A few moments later he came back, with the drink, and soon our food.

After eating our food, Chris and I went to the park and walked around.

This was the most affection that either of us have shown in a long time, and I was enjoying it. "I want some cookies, you want some?" I said, looking over at the bakery across the street.

"Yeah, get me some penut butter." He said. He released my hand that he was holding and I walked over to the cookie store. I ordered the penut butter cookies for Chris, and the triple chocolate for myself.

When I walked outside, I saw Chris sitting on a bench talking to some girl. Since I was working on not jumping to conclusions, I didn't assume that he was trying to cheat. I was just going to assume that she's a fan.

I walked over to the bench and sat down, and just like I assumed, she was a fan. I was relieved.

~~~

 On the way back home, Chris asked me to drive. I didn't question it, I just took the keys. While I was driving, I became frustrated, because Chris kept texting someone and smiling down at his phone.

"Chris, who are you texting?" I asked.

"Nobody." He said, never looking up from his phone with a grin.

I rolled my eyes and continued driving until we reached our home. It seems like all Chris does now is text. I don't know who it is he's texting, but it's starting to make me mad.

I laid in bed watching the latest episode of "Bring It!", while Chris had his arms wrapped around me and his head resting on my breasts. He had fallen asleep about an hour ago.

His phone was just sitting there. It would occasionally light up, with a message. I wanted to see who it was that he was giving all of his time to, but I didn't want to be falsely accusing him.

I couldn't handle the suspense anymore, and grabbed his phone to see who he had been texting.

~~~

Sorry if it's boring.

Who is Chris texting?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.