Chapter 13: Tape

|Briana|

One Week Later

Last week, when Chris said that he would change, he really meant it. It's only been a week, but him and I haven't been arguing, and he's being a better father.

Although, the kids and I are still staying in the old house with Taylor, Chris is still doing whatever he can to make sure we are all well taken care of.

Chris' friend, Taylor, is actually a nice girl. I was worried about her staying here while I have the kids around because she just got off of some hard drugs.

"Briana, have you seen this?" Taylor asked. She was sitting on the couch across from me, staring at her phone.

"What is it?" I stood up from the couch that I was on and walked over to her. She showed me her phone and it was two people having sex. "Taylor, what is this?"

Before Taylor answered, I finally the face of the female in the sex tape. My eyes had to be playing tricks on me because there was no way that that was Chris and I's sex tape "Taylor, where the hell did you find this?"

"It's all over Twitter."

I stood up and ran up the stair to grab my phone. Once I grabbed my phone, I went to twitter, and my notifications were blown up. I sighed and began to

Damn, @Theofficialbriana got nice titties! #Chrisandbrianasextape

@Theofficialbriana sex tape was amazing. #Chrisandbrianasextape

#Chrisandbrianasextape @Theofficialbriana is so flexible!

I let out a tremendously loud screech, and within a few seconds Jr. came to me. "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I lied. I wasn't alright. My sex tape is all over the internet, and it's going to haunt me for the rest of my life. My family was going to see this. My friends were going to see this. And worst of all, complete strangers were going to be able to see every bit of me.

Jr. walked over to me, and I quickly pressed the home button on my phone. Jr. wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a warm hug.

This sex tape would ruin my life. And no matter how many years past, it was always be available on the internet. This could be something that Jr., Caelin, and Cierra could see.

"Thanks for the hug, Jr. I'm fine, really." I said. Jr. released me from the hug, kissed my cheek and exited the room.

Briana: Chris, it's all over Twitter.

Chris: What is?

I don't understand how Chris hasn't seen it yet, he's always on Twitter. I'm sure it's all over Instagram too.

Briana: It's us.

Chris arrived at the house within 10 minutes. "So, what is all over Twitter?" I pulled out my phone and showed him the video. "Oh shit!"" He exclaimed. "How the hell did this get out?"

"I don't know, Chris."

Chris grabbed his phone and went to Twitter. "#Chrisandbrianasextape is trending!"

I sat down on the couch with me head in my hands. This had to be some kind of crazy dream. A nightmare. This couldn't be happening right now.

"I don't know how this happened, but I'll take responsibility for it."

"Chris,-"

"No, Briana. This is my fault. I was the one who asked to record us before I went on tour.

"But I agreed to it. I can't let you take all the blame for this."

Suddenly, Chris' phone rang. "Hello?"

"Y'all asses are all over the internet!" I heard Christina scream through the phone an caused Chris to pull the phone from his ear, then put it on speaker so I could here.

"We know." He said.

"How the hell did this happen?" She asked.

"We don't know. And I don't really care how it got leaked, I just want it to go away." I replied.

"I watched it actually. It was good, but it was too long. And Briana, girl you-"

"Yeah, I know, I'm flexible and I got nice titties, everybody's talking about it on twitter." I interrupted. "Wasn't it weird to watch your brother have sex?"

"Yeah, but I got over it."

"Bye Christina." Chris said then hung up.

I looked up at him and put my head into his chest. People on Twitter had already seen it, now Christina, who was next? And since Chris was "Chris Brown", it would be on TMZ, The Shade Room, and all those other celebrity gossip things. And soon, the whole world would see it.

"Chris, could we tell those people that it's just some look-alikes?"

 "We could, but it's clearly us."

I walked away from Chris and went upstairs to take a nap. I was really just hoping that I would wake up and this would all be over, that this was just a dream.

~~~

What do y'all think about Chris and Briana's sex tape being leaked?

If you don't remember, Chris and Briana made a sex tape before Chris went on tour in Chapter 20: Handled in Finally.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.