Chapter 11: Something Wrong

|Briana|

"Mommy please?" Cierra begged. Ever since I picked them up and didn't take them home, she's been asking for Mickey and Minnie.

Cierra literally couldn't stay away from them. She shows them more attention than anyone.

"Alright, well go get them." I gave in. I honestly didn't want to go over there because Chris would be over there and I didn't want to face him.

I didn't want to face him because I knew we would be right back where we were before. Chrs knows exactly what to say to make me want to forgive him.

I actually didn't sign the papers because I wanted a divorce. I signed them as a wakeup call for him to realize that our marriage is at stake.

If I had signed those papers and meant it, there would be no way that I could make it through the day. The only reason I hadn't cried after signing the papers because it wasn't real. I could never actually live Chris. Him and I had been through hell together, but I'd rather go through hell with him than start over with someone else.

I pulled up to the house and Cierra banged on the door. Once Chris opened the door, Cierra ran past him.

"You coming in?" Chris asked.

"No, I'm only here because Cierra wanted to get Mickey and Minnie." I said.

Jr. and Caelin were standing next to me. "Y'all go inside."

They both went inside Chris' house and him and I stood outside.

"I'm sorry baby." Chris said as he grabbed my waist. I tried to pry his hands off of me, but he was too strong.

"Chris, you need help. I don't know what's wrong with you, but I can feel that there's is something wrong with you. Listen, I was doing some research and I came across something called Intermittent Explosive Disorder, and I really think you should get help.

"There ain't shit wrong with me, Briana." He growled.

She sighed. "See Chris, this is what I mean. Look, we both know I'm not divorcing you, but for now we need some time apart. I'm not coming back until you go get checked out because there is seriously something wrong with you."

I pulled myself out his grip and walked into the house. "Let's go." I said to Jr. and Caelin who were sitting on the couch. When Jr. walked out the house, I saw him glare at Chris. He knows what Chris and I are going through, he also saw the incident at Imani's house, and ever since then, I noticed his resentment towards Chris.

Within a few seconds, Cierra came running around the corner with Mickey and Minnie in their cages. Before we left, of course Cierra had to give Chris a hug, being the daddy's girl that she is.

We got in the car and drove to our old house. Chris and I still owned it, but none of us ever went there.

I used my key and opened the door. I walked upstairs with the kids right behind me. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a female that I had never seen before in my life.

|Chris|

After Briana left, I thought about what she said. I know that day at Imani's house something had come over me, but I didn't think that I had any kinds of disorders. Briana could believe that something was wrong with me, but I knew that I was perfectly fine.

I stopped thinking about what Briana was saying as my phone vibrated in my lap.

"Hello?"

"Chris, I'm so sorry about what happened. I feel like it's my fault for leading you on. But I'm really happy with my husband, and I think you and I should keep this relationship completely platonic."

"Listen, I didn't mean nothing by the kiss. I was angry and it just happened, but you don't gotta feel bad because it was my fault." I said before hanging up.

It was probably really wrong for me to be close friends with a married woman. But I knew her way before she was married. Her and I actually had sex once, then we started hating each other. But one day, about three years ago, our friendship reflourished.

I slid my phone into my pocket as I stood up and walked upstairs to go to my bedroom. Two seconds after putting the phone in my pocket, it vibrated again. I sighed because I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Chris, who the hell is this hoe in our house and why the fuck is she here?!" Briana yelled in my ear.

Shit!

~~~

Who is the girl?

Is there something wrong with Chris?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.