Enemy or Friend?

Hey guys

How are you all?

Well, I am also doing good though this cold is not letting me to write as per my wish yet I wrote at least 1800 words while sneezing a lot🤣🤣.

Please don't get angry about this short update😥😥.

Enjoy!!

While stepping down Ram collided with BK "Sorry Sir...Sorry Sir" apologized BK with a trembling voice when he saw that the juice has fallen down on his suit, DADI heard the thudding sound of glass on the floor, she feared that anytime Ram will blast on BK.

Ram swiped the juice from his coat and moved away from the broken glass pieces "It's Ok Bansi Kaka" Ram said with a smile on his face, had he been an old Ram he would have blasted on poor BK but this time he was so happy to ruin his mood since last night he was very cheerful to have Priya in his room sorry their room. BK once again said sorry to him and went away taking the broken pieces of glass from the floor. DADI got surprised to see Ram behaving very opposite of his nature.

Ram turned his way towards the room to get changed thinking that Priya must have gotten ready by now, He entered in the room while opening the buttons of his shirt, and directly went to his walk-in closet without looking for Priya, he threw the shirt in the laundry bucket and took out the white shirt from the closet.

He slid in the left sleeve followed by the right sleeve in his arm and when he was about to button his shirt he heard the click sound of a door, his hand halted at the shirt when he saw the door of WR slightly opened though the closet and WR had the curtain in middle yet he could see Priya coming out wrapping a towel around her upper torso.

He held the shirt more tightly in his fist to see Priya wrapped up in a towel looking smokey hot, his eyes traveled down seeing her bare and slender legs were dripping wet, her shiny skin his throat got dried to see Priya's bare leg moving towards him, sweat bead formed on his forehead and a drop of it rolled down to his jawline despite AC was on full swing.

Ram closed his eyes, inhaling the aroma of her scent to be lavender mixed with her own ascent, he sniffed it through the curtain as if he was taking her body scent in him. As she was moving towards him the more the smell was getting strong making him so hard even to move from his place. She moved the curtain with her left hand and the moment she saw Ram standing in a half-opened shirt with closed eyes she shrieked in horror.

Immediately his eyes shot open and landed on her shining jaw, how milky her collar bone was looking and suddenly he saw a water droplet moving from her hair and entered in her breast area, he got jealous of that droplet he wished that he could be that droplet to feel that heavens of her.

Fuck!! 

"What are you doing here Mr. Kapoor?" asked she forgetting that she was standing half-naked before him, looking smokey hot! and cute at the same time.

""Wo..m..I...tjusiseffallonmetosoIcame" he replied in one breathe gazing at her upper torso....her cleavage. She noticed his gaze on her or to be precise on her towel which was hiding her modesty from him. She closed her eyes in embarrassment clutching the towel with her left hand and was about to turn away, immediately he twirled her around holding her right hand and pinned her on the wall.

He looked in her eyes for a while and saw her twinkling yet shy doe eyes which were not looking less than a deep sea in which he could devour himself. He dipped his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her own ascent though his lips were an inch away from her skin yet she was getting goosebumps all over her body. She felt the heat radiating through his shirt making her knees weak. Had not his hands were holding her she would have collapsed down or on him, his hot breath fanned on her bare shoulder and she shivered, he moved his face upwards nuzzling her neck and licked her earlobe with his lips, her breath sucked to have his rough lips on her ear.