Dil Ki Baate

Hey guys
How are you all?

       Happy Dashahra to all🙏🙏

As Priya bend down, Ram too bent down to take blessings of NANI "Khush Raho mere bachcho(Be happy my children)" she said and embraced both of them in her arms Priya noticed that NANI was wearing something like jeans but she shrugged it off.

By the way Priya why have you covered your face?" asked Krishnaji, as soon as Priya parted away from NANI.

Ram became more attentive to know Priya's response"Wo maa actually Mr. Ka I mean PA...PATI...PATIDEV told me to cover my face as NANI doesn't like her bahu without PALLU on her head" replied Priya managing her pallu on her head. 

"Whaaaat......KYAAAA" DADI, NANI, Krishnaji exclaimed they, Ram couldn't hold back his laughter and started laughing very loudly, he fell down on the sofa laughing loudly holding his stomach.

"Haaa ha ha ha ha oh god ha hahaa "laughed Ram rolling on the sofa.

Priya couldn't understand why he was laughing this much and she removed her veil to ask what has gotten into him and the scene before made her speechless.

One lady age 70 or 80 something wearing a black top matching it with white jeans looking like a model or heroine no one can say that she was old instead she was looking very gorgeous in that outfit.

Source from Google

He groaned in pain "I am sorry DADI I just pulled a prank on her" said Ram looking at Priya who was looking down with moistening eyes. She did not get why she was getting affected this much just by his prank.

"Ram say sorry to Priya" said NANI seeing Priya's dull face.

He saw that Priya was gazing down and regretted the moment he thought to pull a prank on her, he cursed himself for hurting her and when he was about to apologize to her she excused herself from there and went to the room.

"See you hurt her again," said Krishanji with disappointment, he got the hidden meaning of her words.

"Go and manofy her," said NANI.

                                       ***********************************************

"Karan I want the reason for Priya's absence from KIYARA," Rohan said greeting his teeth, he was fuming in anger, their meeting was the step toward destroying her and he failed to attempt this.  The more destiny was saving her from him the more brutally he is going to break her.

" within an hour" added he fisting his hand on the table and immediately Karan went away from his cabin knowing that his BOSS will not spare him if he fails to complete his work on given time. "I promise you Priya within this week you will be out of Ram's life" he spoke seething in anger.