"RaYa Apart (II)"

My dear readers thank you all for voting on the updates. Your votes really means a lot to me, your comments just motivates me to write more and more until I get tired of writing and that's not going to happen ever🤣.

🤞🤞

I will be needing your support 🤗🤗 through out the journey🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️ of our RaYa. And if you want me to not give up on my writing for our lovable RaYa please do vote, comment and share.😊😊😊

Update 69

Hey guys

How are you all doing?

Well, I am fine and hope you all are doing good.

So without wasting your further time

Enjoy !!

The floor slipped away from his feet. The slightest of the trust he had in Priya is broken, there is no chance of Rohan lying to him. This report proves that indeed Priya loves Rohan and not him. The tears started to fall from his eyes, " Ram your Priya can't do this to you" his heart pleaded while his mind threw the image of sonography and the words he read in the report.

He is now fully convinced that Priya loves Rohan and not him. Had he not come in their way Priya and Rohan would have been together by now. He was angry with himself, on Priya for hiding this from him. Agreed, he didn't accept Priya as his wife in the beginning but that doesn't mean they weren't a good friend.

At least being his friend she should have told him about her past but no she didn't do it. He was hurt as well as angry with Priya that she didn't consider him good enough to share her past with him. Is he a very bad person that he doesn't deserve any kind of happiness?" his heart asked those words while his hand clutched the file.

At the same time his phone rang, he ignored it but again it rang. The last person he was expecting at this time was on the phone. " Now what he wants ?" he asked in a loud tone while gritting his teeth. Ram slid the green button and before he could speak anything " Ram I am so happy yrr, I am so happy" spoke Rohan from another side.

Rohan informed him that Priya called him to inform him that she wants to meet him at this instant at Aron's cafe as she wants to confess something very important to him. He needed Ram's good wishes as he was hell-bent nervous facing Priya. And without giving much time to Ram he disconnected the call. And this was the last thing that he could endure till now, this was the worst day of his life.

How ironic his wife is going to propose to his friend or worst she is going to tell him that she is pregnant with his baby, he thought while giving a painful chuckle. "You can not play with me anymore Priya" he whispered in a painful yet rough voice as if he was hell-bent on blasting on her.

Wiping his tears back, his teeth greeted in anger and rage though his eyes were reflecting the pain he was enduring all by himself " I am not going to let you stay In my life nor in my son's life anymore Priya" he mumbled in a dangerously calm tone, looking at the report. While his eyes were shading the tears of pain, tears of anger, tears of broken trust.

~~~~

Ram parked the car 3-5 miles away from Aron's cafe and noticed that the cafe was fully decorated with red balloons in fact each and every corner was whispering the love in it. He painfully chuckled at himself. And there he noticed Rohan and Priya standing facing each other.

He went up to there making sure not to come in their peripheral vision, but little did he know that Rohan had noticed him the moment he arrived at Aron's cafe. Rohan made sure that Priya doesn't notice Ram in the cafe.