PKDN 4

Dr. Neha : To save her life we need to operate her immediately as a result your daughter might not get pregnant in future , in simple terms there is least chances of her to conceive......
************************************

                        Next Part :4
Shipra and Sudhir both are shocked😥😥 to hear this , Shipra gets faint Shruti holds her make her sit on the chair, she is in deep shock.

Dr Neha : I can understand Sir what you must be going through, but to save your daughter we need to operate her immediately as injured ovary is affecting uterus too , here is form plz sign it,

Sudhir's hand shivers to sign the paper he is feeling  helpless....... Sudhir begs to Dr Neha plz doctor save my daughter.
Dr Neha: Dr. Mehta be prepare for operation.

After some time :
Sudhir , Shipra and Shruti standing outside the operation theatre😥😥😥.........

Shipra : Sudhir , what will happen when Priya will know that her biggest  dream of her life will never ever be fulfilled,
Sudhir is crying silently , he knows that Priya is very fond of children , he remembers that whenever kids topic were  raised ,she always used to say papa I will have two kids a boy and a girl ,but now the reality is different it has broke the biggest dream of his daughter's life.

Shipra jerks Sudhir and says : Sudhir tell me , What we will tell her?(tears is flowing from their eyes ) Priya never did anything wrong to anyone then why god is punishing her. Sudhir embraces shipra , he don't have any answer to shipra's question.

Shipra continues every woman dreams to become a mother but why did god snatch this dream from our daughter, Sudhir is not able to say anything , Sudhir why god is punishing my daughter ,Sudhir wipes Shipra's tears and says if you break down like this then who will handle Priya, Shipra, she needs her parents.

Shruti : Yes Aunty Priya needs our love and support .

After 2 hours:

Dr. Neha and her team comes out from OT , one ward boy is taking priya to room ,she is now unconscious .

Sudhir : How is my daughter dr.?Can we meet her?
Neha : She is fine but right now she is unconscious due to Anesthesia, in morning you can meet her.
Sharma's sent Shruti to her home.
Priya's parents did not sleep overnight in the worry that when priya wakes up , what will they answer her? Their biggest concern was , how they will disclose to priya the bitter truth of her life.

In morning , Priya is still unconscious, after some time she opens her eyes and adjusts her eyes to rooms light , she gets panic to see herself in hospital bed with IV tubes , oxygen mask, then she recalls the last night event and realised that she met with an accident......
She removes the oxygen mask and tries to sit , nurse holds her and says mam you cannot sit now , your operation has been done last night, your wounds  are still unrecovered.
Priya(shockingly): Operation, What are you saying?
Nurse: Mam you need to rest , I'll call the doctor.
Nurse informs Neha that Priya is now conscious .
Dr Neha : Okk , you go , I'll just come.
Shipra : can we meet her now?
Neha : not now , let me find out her mental state then I will tell you.
Neha goes in priya's room-
Neha : How are you feeling now?
Priya : Good doctor
Neha lifts her gown to check her abdomen and asks her is it paining ?
Priya: Yes, dr. What happened to me ?Is there anything serious  which caused operation?
Neha : Relax Priya, just a minor operation nothing to worry in some days you will be discharged okk , but now you need a proper rest okk.
Priya smiles a little : Hmm