"Broken Heart"

Hey guys 

How are you all?

Target 100 votes 

Vote , comment and Share if you liked the update.

"All she wanted was his love

                                                                                                           All she got was a broken heart"

She immediately closed her eyes due their proximity. Ram is enjoying her nervousness " biwii" he coaxed in her ears and immediately she turned her head in his direction. Now her dry lips is almost touching his wet ones. "Bye take care biwiii"he whispered almost kissing her dry lips.

Then within a second he kissed on RAYU's forehead following KIYU" Bye kiddo and don't trouble your mumma ok" he said still priya's eyes are closed.He kissed on her forehead and left from there as if nothing had happened. After a while she opened her eyes she was so lost in his cologne that she didn't even realize when he almost kissed on her lips and went away.

She touched her dry lips as if feeling his wet lips against her mile ones , as if she is trying to feel that moment again. " Did he really kiss me ?" she asked touching her lips.

"Or was I hallucinating?"she again asked herself meanwhile Shruti entered in room.

 She gasp when she  actually  realized that Ram kissed on her dry lips, her breathing got erotic , and rapid,  instantly slight blush adorned her beautiful face . That was not a kiss but indeed that was a lot more for her, as if she felt that he was expressing his love through that kiss.

When she sensed shruti has entered she composed herself "So newly mommy? How are you feeling now ?" Shruti asked entering in room with pool of soft toys in her hand.

Priya smiled at her "Better" she replied while caressing Kiyu's chick as she was moving her legs.

Shruti sat beside her after placing all the toys on bed and took RaYu from her arms "so my little munchkin did you miss your maasi?" she asked rayu who has opened his big doe eyes and staring at Shruti. Rayu yawned in her arms and was making a face as if in any second he would  cry instead he slept with a slightly mouth opened.

Both were looking at him and smiled at his antics. Shruti sensed that something is different in her facial expression, as she felt that her eyes are showing strange happiness in them. She silently prayed to god to sort out everything thing in her life. 

At Kapoor Industries

Ram is walking to and fro in his conference room while vikram is looking at him"Ram why are you walking like this?"he asked sitting on his chair.