~ RaYa Moment III ~

Update 53

Hey Guys

How are you all?

I hope you all are doing good.

Dipu Dii this is for you....

Ram Kapoor was tying his tie standing side by Priya who was getting ready for the classes "Priya do you know today is someone's Anniversary" said Ram gathering Priya's attention while she was combing her hair.

Priya glanced at him through the mirror raising her left eyebrow " As far as I know neither our nor Neha and Vikram's Anniversary is today" she pondered over his words trying to remember whose Anniversary is today.

"You don't know?" Ram asked facing her with surprise in his tone.

She shook her head " Mrs. Kapoor do you know Kittu?" asked Ram with a cheeky smile on his face enjoying his lady love's pondering face.

She thought for a second " The one who is a writer of PKDN, DTBT and who knows Muskan and Dipanwita whom she calls DIDU" Priya replied looking at Ram pondering how this Kittu is related with someone's Anniversary.

As long as she knows KITTU is yet to married then whose Anniversary is today she pondered again but didn't remember anything.

Ram slid his hands around her tummy and pulled her towards him as a reflex she kept her hands on his torso to steady herself. She shivered at his instant touch on her bare waist " Jaan Today is Dipanwita Banerjee's Anniversary who is our fan, who loves us so much" he replied tucking the hair strand behind her earlobe.

"Oh yes now I remember " she replied wrapping her hands around his neck and blinked her right eye.

" So let's wish her together. shall we?" asked Ram with a smile.

She nodded her head 

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO DIPANWITA BANERJEE with lots of love and happiness from our side" spoke Ram and Priya together with a broad smile on their face.

 Happy Anniversary Didu

A big Thanks to all of you, who had been commenting since the story started and I am expecting to get the same love till the story ends. We are moving towards RaYa separation just a few more Raya moments and this Rohan will ruin their life.

So without wasting your time further.......

Enjoy!!

Making Priya dumbfounded at his query, she could not dare to look into his eyes " Ye..ess" she replied looking everywhere but Ram, enjoying her discomfort of him being so close to her he decided to tease her more, hovering over her instantly she moved back. His hands went around her waist preventing her to collide with the wall roughly. 

While his hands brushed against her bare waist as her T-shirt went up and she did take the sharp intake of breath and he did feel that. Caging her in between the wall and him though maintaining the space between them " Why were you having Aaloo Parathas"? he asked with a smirk forming on his face controlling his urge to lock her glossy lips with his rough one.