" Surprise from Rohan"

Update 64

Hey guys

How are you all doing?

Well, I am fine and hope you all are doing good.

So without wasting your further time

Enjoy !!

After Ram and Rohan's talk, Rohan was damn happy as if he has gotten the whole world under his feet. He was relieved to know that Ram hasn't confessed to her and let alone knowing that soon he is going to become a father of twins.

Now the next step he has to take is to know how the hell Priya got pregnant with his child when they haven't confessed to each other. And knowing Priya and Ram so well, they are not the type of people who believe in having a physical relationship before proposing to each other. 

Karan knocked on Rohan's cabin for permission and soon he entered huffing" Yes Karan tell me what brought you here" said Rohan nonchalantly while typing something on the laptop.

" Sir Priya has to get to know...." before he could complete it, Rohan finished for him " That she is pregnant with twins," he said with a calm tone still looking towards the screen.

His eyes popped out from his socket pondering over Rohan's words, his eyebrows knitted in confusion. Rohan leaned back in the chair and glanced towards Karan who was still trying to catch up his breathing. 

"Karan, I want you to arrange a small party at Aron's café" stated Rohan with a straight face             " Huu?" Karan stared at him with a puzzled look on his face.  

" Karan I want you to organize a small party at Aron's café, having the Soon To Be Mom posters on the wall and not to forget to invite Shruti as well" Rohan replied once again mentioning the soon to be Mom to him.

Karan's eyes popped out as he glanced at Rohan's face for any kind of humor but nothing could be seen in fact his face had a seriousness however he went away pondering over his words.

 ~~~

Next Day

Last night she talked with Dadi and Krishanaji and then she got to know that Ram has been staying in Punjab since their last meet. Throughout the conversation, her heart screamed at her to share her pregnancy news with them but she reprimanded herself. 

She got a message from Rohan that he wants to meet her at the same place. She cleared up her important meetings and signed some important documents on the transformation of power of attorney in Karthik's name as she has decided to take off from the company until she delivers the babies.

Followed by she took an exit from KIYARA after instructing the lawyer to prepare the documents till this evening. She knew Karthik will definitely ask her the reason for such a step, thus she will disclose her pregnancy news to him and not forget Shruti as well.

She reached Aron's café timely and got surprised to see the café fully decorated with flowers, lights were dim, and some posters were there which were covered with curtains. She looked here and there to find Rohan or someone else but none was there.

She called Rohan's name thrice " Boom" "Surprise" "Soon to be Mom" came the loud yelling's with the lightning up the colorful lights. " SURPRISE SOON TO BE MOM OF TWINS" came someone's voice.

As the curtains uncovered revealing the " CONGRATULATIONS TO PRIYA" came Rohan having the balloons in his hands with tiny feet printed on them. Priya was shocked to see such a surprise from Rohan. 

Tears formed in the base of her eyes, she wondered how did he get to know about her pregnancy news. Rohan walked towards her masking the cheerful face " Congratulations Priya finally god has heard your prayers" he said giving the balloons to her.

And she gladly took the balloons while smiling at him " Ro..han...this...How...you I mean...how you got ...to know?" she could barely whisper those words as she was so overwhelmed with his surprise. " ROHAN" called Shruti from behind having the shocking look on her face as her eyes roamed all over the café.

Half an hour later

Priya asked Rohan how he got to know about her pregnancy. So Rohan told her about the phone call of LIFELINE hospital hiding the complications in her pregnancy. At first, Shruti was hurt and angry over Priya for hiding such wonderful news. Nevertheless, she melted when Priya convinced her. 

"He doesn't remember a single moment that we shared" Priya replied trying to be strong and calm as much as she could. 

"What? What?" came Shruti and Rohan's voice at her reply. Though somewhere Rohan had the slightest of the hint of something like that must have happened. But the more shocking thing was the calmness on her face. He did not expect Priya to reveal this to them especially to him.  

The calmness of her face was infuriating a rage in him.  " Mr. Kapoor doesn't remember that we had a moment" she replied back with a humorless chuckle. Though Shruti felt the pain behind her smile. She felt so helpless for her best friend. 

" How could she be so calm at this revelation?" thought Rohan while his jaw clenched, he fisted his hands under the table however he masked his anger with a straight one.

" Fuck the calmness on her face, now I am going to take the next step towards Priya's downfall," he thought evilly.

" And the funniest thing is that he loved me thinking me as Radhika," she said with a dry chuckle, her eyes got wet at the mentioning of their love night.

" How can you say this Priya?" asked Shruti placing her hand on her palm. Meanwhile, Rohan kept quiet at this newly found information. This wasn't what he expected from Ram. "Him making love to Priya thinking as Radhika? Isn't it weird?" he pondered.

Priya smiled at her " because not for once he called my name rather he called me Mrs. Kapoor or Biwi thinking me as Radhika " she stated the fact and laughed at her helplessness. Shruti got saddened at Priya's pain.

" As long as I knew Radhika and Ram's bond, he never called Radhika as Mrs. Kapoor or Biwi then why did Ram call Priya as Mrs. Kapoor or Biwi?"  Rohan thought over Priya's words. Nevertheless, he decided to think about it later on for now he has to sympathize with a broken Priya. He smirked inwardly, leaning towards the table masking the sad face.

" I am sorry Priya I should not have forced you on telling me how did Ram propose you," said Rohan pretending the guilt on his face.

" It's ok Rohan," said Priya with a smile.

" Let's forget it and celebrate this news," Priya said getting excited. Though Shruti noticed even the slightest of difference in her voice. And she prayed that this news could give all the happiness that Priya deserves.

Only Priya knew how hard and painful was for her to reveal their moment so casually. As if Ram's so-called short-term memory loss over their moment was not the big issue for her. Yet she did it because of her unborn babies.

Till then bye 

Love Kittu😘😘