Realization

Hey guys

I am back with an update, Guys do you want Ram romance in the story before it moves down to their separation as some of the readers are saying that story is progressing at a slow pace so you tell me what should I do whether to continue what I have in mind regarding their romance or just jump to their separation?

Romance or Separation?

Please do let me know.

Before you read this update I want you to know that past these days I have been listening to one particular song which really spelled some magic on me and instantly an idea popped up in my mind to give it a try in one of my stories or OS. Well, after listening to the song you might be able to catch up on the theme behind the scene.

Please do play the song and let me know your views about it.

At Mumbai

7:30 PM

Mumbai road was all crowded with cars, bikes and their headlights were shining through the raindrops, though the surround was very noisy yet it was giving someone a happy feeling and peace in his heart.

" Harish take the left, we will go from highway" he said getting annoyed with this heavy traffic which was making him late reach to venue on time and meet his life, his wife.

"Ok Sir" said his driwer.

" I can see your restlessness Ram to see the love of your life after 2 weeks" said Vikram with a mischievous glint.

" 2 Months 3 week 2 days 1 hour and 36 seconds to be precise" he replied back looking out of the window.

"What?" he asked in confusion.

"Last time I admired her and had a talk was when we visited Punjab" his voice was heavy.

"Since then I have been dying to talk to her, to admire her as long as I can, to see her smile, to see the same happiness which has been missing since we came back from Punjab" he added sadness was prevailing in his eyes.

" Everything will be alright Ram once you confess your feeling to her I am sure she will be more than happy" he replied with a smile.

"Thank you Vikram for making me realize my mistake and my love for Priya" he said with a smile.

"Well, no need to thank me instead I want you to give me 2 week holiday so I can take Neha on the SECOND HONEYMOON" he requested spelling out Honeymoon word just to irritate him more.

" Yha mene apni biwi ke saath ek bhi peaceful holiday nhi manaya or tu second honeymoon par Jana chahta hai" he said in a grumpy tone, craving to be with Priya was evident in his voice.

("I haven't even taken Priya on trip and you want to go on second honeymoon")

"It's not my fault buddy" he retorts back enjoying his restlessness.

He is such a sight to be watched when he is restless he thought and chuckled.

A little later

"Vikram be on time ok" said Ram peeping from the window, outside of Vikram's house.

"Ok Ram we will be on time" replied back he and went from there.

He admired the rainy view from the window, it felt so nice to be back in his country where he belongs where his heart resides.....With Priya a beautiful blush appeared on his face. He can't wait to see his wife, his Jaan, his priya. His heart was dancing in joy to see Priya after a long time, hell his stomach is feeling so many butterflies at the mere thought of seeing Priya after realizing his love for her. He couldn't pinpoint what he was feeling more.