~RaYa Apart (I)~

Update 69

Hey guys

How are you all doing?

Well, I am fine and hope you all are doing good.

So without wasting your further time

Enjoy !!

Rohan hooked his head, keeping the palm on his stomach, and calmed himself down " Rohan what do you mean by proposing your Angel"? asked Ram shrugging all the unnecessary thoughts. " Act..actually Ram I am thinking on proposing my Angel but I am not sure about the place yrr, I mean am confused between Angel's Orphanage or some other place" he repeated the same thing again.

" Angel's Orphange?" Ram repeated the word recollecting that Priya too owns some Angel's orphanage. Rohan smirked first as he wanted Ram's attention towards Angel's Orphange matter, then taking a deep breathe " Yes Angel's Orphange I was thinking to propose my angel at the same place where I realized the depth of my stupidity, the pain she went through," he lied making Ram confused more.

Rohan signaled Karan to pour the champagne as he want to celebrate the victory of his plan. Already he has convinced Priya now the only thing is remaining to tell Ram about Priya being his angel. The thought of breaking Priya's married life was enough for Rohan to feel triumphant.

" You know Ram when exactly I got to know about her pain, her loveless marriage?" Rohan asked while faking a concern in his voice. Karan took a bottle of champagne, poured in two glasses, and forwarded the first one towards Rohan.

" When I landed in Mumbai I wanted to erase the scar my angel left on my heart and for that, I needed closure from my Angel, I tried to contact her and somehow I got to know about my Angle running some orphanage" Rohan spoke while sipping the champagne.

Ram's heart started beating rapidly, as he was scared for something" My Angel running some orphanage" his mind repeated those words. His mouth hung open when his mind whispered " And I am going to get my Angel and KIRA back in my life " these words which Rohan told him in Amritsar.

Surely Ram didn't hear the exact word KIYARA but close enough to KIRA. Ram was keenly listening to all his words as his heart was sinking in some strange fear. " I directly went there in seek of my own peace and there I got to know about her loveless marriage, about her accident, about her orphange at stake, about everything Ram" Rohan whispered those words while pretending to be in pain.

" I was so shaken up Ram, I was so ashamed of my...myself " Rohan fake cried, pretending to be wiping the tears and smirking towards Karan. Karan who was keenly observing his boss's acting skills, how cunningly he has lied all the details to Ram. " Somehow I wanted to remove that burden from my heart in any way possible" he spoke while faking a bit of remorse in his voice.

Ram could relate to Rohan's feeling as he was also remorse over the words he had said to Priya on their Roka ceremony. The more the Rohan was grieving, the stronger Ram was feeling ashamed of himself.

" And I got the chance in form of saving her Angel's orphanage" he spoke while slightly smiling faking innocence and remorse in his voice. " Then again we became friends Ram " he added while giving a soft chuckle. Rohan could feel the silence on the other side " She shared all her pain, her loneliness, her agony with me Ram" he continued faking a painful groan.

" And later on I got to know that she still loves me," Rohan said softly to Ram, though he smirked sipping champagne. Before Ram could tell him to stop as his words were suffocating him to the deepest corner of his heart but his next words snatched everything from him, his love, his belief, his existence, his happiness, his soulmate everything.