RaYa

Recap : Its almost a month that Raya had been married, Rishab has joined “Kiyara Group of Industries” now Rishab and Priya are friends more than dewar-Bhabhi. Its now a routine that Ansh sleeps in Ram’s room and wake up in Priya’s room.

At mid night Priya’s sleep broke due to anxiousness , she gulps some water to feel better and tries to sleep but couldn’t sleep , she then gets up and starts walking in the room but some where in heart she felt  that something is not right then suddenly she hears the loud voice of Ansh’s crying she without even giving a second thought makes her way towards Ram’s room and opens it with full energy......

Sees that Ram is trying to make him calm but Ansh kept on crying , Priya immediately take Ansh from Ram and hugs him. She gets panic to😥😥 see Ansh’s tears ,Her heart  aches to see

Ansh crying ”Kya hua mere baby ko?” Ansh is still crying Priya wipes his tear and makes him face her “ Ansh tell me baby what happened?”
but no reply came from Ansh instead he hugs Priya more tightly ,she too embraces him and pats his back to soothe him.

Ram is constantly watching them she then asks to Ram that “what happened ? why Ansh is crying this much?”. 

“ we were sleeping and suddenly his sleep broke and he called you , (after a pause)I don’t know why but he  started crying loudly.” Ram says.

Priya understood the reason behind Ansh’s crying , when Ansh stops crying “ Anshu baby aap dar gye the kya?” Priya says still embracing him , she felt that Ansh has nodded his head in positive.

“Mr. Kapoor I think Ansh had a nightmare that’s why he started crying , (Ram’s eyes got wide upon hearing this, and feels guilty that being his father he didn’t get why was Ansh crying, tears formed in his eyes too ) don’t worry Mr Kapoor he is fine now(takes a deep breathe ) Mr. Kapoor if you don’t mind can I take Ansh with me to sleep , he is still scared “ Priya says.

Ram falls in a dilemma , he does not want to let Ansh sleep away from him and cannot even stop Priya to take him with her but he knows, more than him only Priya can handle Ansh very well and right now Ansh needs his mother so with heavy heart he allowed Priya to take him with her.

Ansh’s head is on Priya’s heart, Priya is securing him in tight embrace , his eyes are half closed.  He hears the heartbeat of Priya , all his fear disappears and soon sleep engulfs him  in her arms. Priya too knows that , Ansh feels secured  and protected whenever he  hears  her heartbeat. She kisses him on his forehead and sleeps in that position. But here in Ram’s room sleep is far more from him , he is feeling guilty and worried  about Ansh.

Ram makes his way towards Priya’s room just to see whether Ansh is okk or not and sees that door is ajar opened so he pushes it little  and peeps in. 

Both “Maa Bete are sleeping very peacefully in each other’s arm”.

“I’m sorry baby , Dad samajh hi nhi paye ki aap q ro rhe the” Ram says while closing the door back.

After sometime priya’s sleep broke in need of water , she checks the jug but the jug was empty so she carefully comes out of bed without disturbing Ansh’s sleep and covers him with duvet.

When she was crossing through Ram’s room she hears something from Ram’s room so she goes near to Ram’s room she peeps in as the door was ajar open.

Why did you leave me Radhika ?(tears welled up in his eyes) You😭😭 had promised me that you will never leave me then why ? (he caresses Radhika’s pic which was in his wallet)Do you know (he wipes his tears) Ansh got scared and I didn’t even get why was he crying(after a pause) jo jimmedari tumne mujhe sopi thi me use nibhane me fail ho gya, me Ansh ko ache se sambhal nhi paya kaash  tum yha hoti.”Ram is saying.

1st time Priya felt something for Ram in her heart tears welled up in her eyes too , her heart is aching to see Ram in pain, it irked her to see tears in his eyes  she wanted to wipe his tears but couldn’t.

Mene Ansh k liye dusri shaadi to kr li, lekin me kbhi bhi use tumhari jagah nhi de paunga(after a pause) I know I am being unfair to Priya but I cannot imagine her as my wife because for me you will always be my wife (kisses on her photo)”Ram says .

“Radhika you are very lucky that Mr Kapoor still loves you a lot, kismat walo ko hi esa pyar naseeb hota hai “ Priya says in her heart, wipes her tears and goes from there.

Its been 4 months since Raya got married. Raya talk only when its related to  Ansh otherwise most of the time they avoids each other.