😘Baaho k darmiya😘

Hello,
My lovely readers
Happpy Navratri to all the readers, May Maa Durga bless us with her love and affection. I am back with the update. Today's update has a surprise too because of the prank which I pulled on Dipu dii, Musku dii and megna Sorry if I hurt you.

This update is long one till date , so guys enjoy reading.

Recap "Now priya and me are alone with our twins in cradle as soon as I was about to pick RAYU in my arms to give her she stopped me"

"Don't touch them Mr Kapoor (take a break) they are not your kids" said priya with anger.

Ram's pov
"Don't touch them Mr Kapoor they are not your kids" my priya said to me with hurt face.

"Priya" I said and stride towards her but she stopped me" Just stay there Mr Kapoor don't come near me" she said with angry face.

I agreed with her and stopped at my place "Priya I know I did a biggest mistake of not trusting you (pause) and my mistake is not worth to forgive as well(takes a breathe) still priya please mujhe maaf kr do, mujhe meri galtiyo ka ehsaas ho gya hai please priya I lo" she interrupted me "Please Mr Kapoor I don't want to listen any of your nonsense, can you please leave me and MY KIDS ALONE and send the nurse in the room " said she stretching the word MY KIDS ALONE.

I was hurt when she said My kids . Yes she is right how can I claim them as mine when I supposed to be happy about her pregnancy I accused her, when I supposed to pamper her like a queen of my heart I threw her out of my life. My heart mocked at me.
No Ram you can't give up, right now she is hurt more than angry which she should be and I am prepare to face even her wrath too , to gain her trust , love and forgiveness cause I know Ki at heart my priya is just a little child.

(My one of favourite dialogue "I Know Mr Kapoor ki at heart you are just a little child" which she said to Ram during the jealousy fight , my god she acted very naturally in that)

I stride towards her ,she was looking at me with a stern face I locked my eyes with her which holds immense pain and hurt which is given by me only. "I promise you priya I will fill this eyes with lot of happiness and love " I said in my heart.

I bend down to her face level to embrace her but could not so I kissed her on forehead , I can feel her uneven breathing , she got stiffened when I kissed her " I am leaving you and OUR kids alone so that you can feed them (pause) as I know that you must be craving to hold OUR kids in your arms" .

when she was about to retort back I shushed her by keeping finger on her lips " we will talk once you get well, for now you should rest with OUR babies" said I and left from there since I know that if I argue with her at this time, will worsen her health more which I don't want.

Priya's pov

When I opened my eyes first face saw was my baby , my jaan , my Anshu. I missed him, I missed embracing him , he was looking very happy and sad at the same time. Happy because of his two angels , yes his 2 angels one day he said to me "Mumma I am your jaan na so they will be my angels and I will love them a lot just like you loves me" and sad because I did not meet him for last few days.

Then my eyes moved to the man who was sitting beside me holding Ansh in his arms.
"Mr Kapoor" my heart called his name. It pained me a lot to see him lifeless looking as if he got so old in these days, his face is looking so pale, He is looking like a lost man, not the Ram Kapoor whom I always known. He had not shaved , his face was sunken and those eyes are glistening with tears. I can't see him like this he is my man , my life .

Your man ,your life seriously priya, he is the same man who called you characterless , insulted you in the party , he did not even think for a second to abandon you from his life. You kept telling him that these kids belongs to him and what he did ? He just told you to get out of his and Ansh's life my mind mocked at me.