II Trap of Lies II

Hey guys

As promised to my DIDU's of giving the update on this Sunday and here I am back with one, hoping you will enjoy it as much as I did😊

How are you all?

Well, I am fine and hope you all would be fine.

Fingers crossed!!🤞🤞

Congratulations to all!!

Well, you must be thinking na why is she congratulating us? 

And the reason is..........

Can you believe the last update was 50th one and I am so happy!!🥰🥰

Thanks for the love you are giving to the story and keep on giving it guys. I may not be able to thank each one of you but trust me guys I am so grateful to have such readers who always motivates me, inspires me to write continuously.

Special thanks to Dipanwita Didu, Muskan Didu, Sanjana Didu, Veena Nagraj Rao Didu and all my lovely readers.

 Lots of Thanks!!

Now we are moving to the 51st episode and I am so excited.

Excited!!

"Are you guys excited?" 😉😉

 Without taking your much time let's jump to the update.

Enjoy!!🤗🤗

He can't leave Rohan alone when he needs someone beside him to handle him. He can understand the pain Rohan was going through because once he was in such a vulnerable state when Radhika left him, he has Priya with him thinking about her his face smeared with a tinge of redness on his chicks.

What if she would be calling him on his phone because the last time he talked she was sounding so desperate to tell him something, he mentally scolded himself for not switching on his phone the moment he reached Mumbai, taking out his mobile " She must be worried sick for me" he thought while happiness rose in his heart having her care for him.

Just Ram was about to call Priya on her phone to inform her about his landing in Mumbai "An...g..el" Rohan spelt with quivering lips, his eyelids moved and it stopped Ram to call Priya, keeping his phone back in his coat pocket he quickly sat on the bed beside Rohan.

"Rohan" he called his name while noticing his eyelids were moving and simultaneously a lone tear escaped from Rohan's eye.

"Angel" Rohan called again fluttering his eyelids to adjust with the room's light, he opened his eyes still lying on the bed whereas Karan was trying to control his smile observing the scene before his eyes, he was having a great time making Ram fool.

"Rohan are you ok?" asked Ram looking tensed.

Rohan nodded while trying to sit straight meanwhile Ram helped him in sitting, resting his head on the headrest, Ram stood up to get the water from the bedside table, followed by he gave it to Rohan.

Rohan drank the water in a single sip taking a deep breath he closed his eyes resting his head back on the headrest Ram could not understand what was bothering him, he could not see Rohan like this.

So broken!

So vulnerable!

AT Kapoor Mansion

After waiting for Ram's message or call, Priya slept with disappointment at his ignorant behaviour although she was hell tired of handling Ansh and all the emotional trauma she went through after knowing that she is pregnant with twins. She felt bad at his ignorance but she convinced herself that he must be very busy with his meetings and being in the cooperative world she can't be unfair to Ram.