What is Going to Happen to Us?

Evelyn's P.O.V.

I was laying down in my bed and I could think of was why was Jay paying so close attention to Sarah?Does he like her instead of me, am I just the repulsing that he can't stand being with me anymore so he is going out with one of my other friends......why was Jay doing this, I mean I thought he loved me.

Me:Ugh aahh!

I kept tossing and turning because I couldn't sleep, not with this going through my head and I finally get up and got a tub of ice cream and flipped through to find a movie and I flip to Avatar.I stopped on it, knowing that it's Jay's favorite movie.

Me:OH SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT HELPING THEM OR ANYTHING AND HE'S JUST GONNA BETRAY YOU!!!

I guess I yelled quite loud because then Kat and Bailey came down

Kat:Why are you yelling?

Me:No reason

Bailey:Come on you are eating a tub of ice cream and crying.

Me:I-I think Jays cheating on me, which is stupid because he hasn't even asked me out but I just kinda....assumed.....

Bailey:Well it'll be okay and no Jay still loves you just a lot of stuff is happening

Kat:Yea don't worry about it I mean who would he go off with?!

Me:Sarah.....

Kat:No he wouldn't she's Nathan and your his and you and him both know that

Me:Yea I know but....I worry sometimes I mean I've never really been in love with a guy and I just....really like Jay

Kat:Well

Just then her phone went off

Kat:Oh hey Max, what's up, what?!No really poor her I'll I'll be right over!

She then hanged up and rushed up

Bailey:Woah wait what's wrong

Kat:Max is pissed and Nathan's being a whore and Sarah's crying and we don't know where she is

Me:Maybe she's with Jay

Just then Kat came up to me and slapped me and took my face and said

Kat:Stop it you are beautiful and any guy should see it and if they don't it's their loss. Jay would never cheat on you and if he did I would take the pair of siccors in the drawer and cut off his balls now do I make myself clear?

I nodded my head yes

Kat:Good now I'll keep informed on what happens by and no more bad talk!

And just then she left

Me:Well then

Bailey:Awe

Me:What?

Bailey:I wanted to slap you

I then felt the other unslapped cheek and I realized it felt weird being all unslapped so I turned my head and Bailey slapped me....maybe a little to hard.I fell on the floor laughing and she got up to help me as just continued laughing.

Bailey:Sorry

Me:Nah it was fun!

Just then......my phone went off.....

Me:Hello, what!?No

I then hung up and look towards Bailey

Bailey:Well?

Me:Wake up Riley we have to go!

Siva's P.O.V.

I'm at home fast asleep when I hear my doorbell go off so I got up and went to go see who it was.I looked through the peep hole to see the person and I was quite shocked so I opened the door.