We Start to Find Out

Bailey's P.O.V.

So today everyone was suppose to be getting surgery, Tom was getting the glass out of his head, Nathan was getting some surgery Sarah didn't want anyone hearing about and Evelyn was having her surgery on her brain and something about her legs.We were all in the waiting room waiting for someone to come out about news.Riley was in the corner with Kat and they were crying with each other and Sarah was just a mess so I went up to her and hugged her and finally asked what surgery Nathan was getting.

Sarah:He's getting....heart surgery.....and the doctor said it can be very dangerous!

Me:Oh I'm so sorry Sarah!

Sarah:I mean times like this I realize how short really can be I mean I just wanna spend it with the person I love and know who loves me.

Just then I thought about Siva and me and how I know he is the one for me, I then looked to him and smiled and he smiled back.

Me:Hey Sarah but, Imma go for a minute okay?Be right back

Sarah:It's fine

I walked my way towards Siva who was sitting with Jay

Me:Hey Jay mind if I steal the Diva for a few?

Jay:Be my guest Bailey

And so SIva got up and we walked to the hall

Siva:WHat's up Bailey

Me:Siva, I'm sorry

SIva:About?

Me:Are you really gonna make me say it?

Siva:Hmm yea I think I am

Me:Aahaha okay well, I was wrong to cut us off like that, we already broke the rules and in so deep so why stop now?

He then lean in and kissed me and said something that really made me want to punch him

Siva:What was that again?

Me:You're not getting it from me again SIva the Diva!

Siva:Haha okay but I have a question for you

Me:Oh yea and what's that?

And just then he got down on one knee and took at a box and started to speak.

Siva:Bailey, will you marry-

Just then he was cut off with Riley bursting into tears so we ran inside.Tom was up and alive and seemed so much better, he held Riley close and they cried together.

Tom:I was so scared I wouldn't make it to you again!

Riley:I thought it was the end to us!

He then kissed her and was called back into his room and Kat and Riley followed

We all were happy but there was still two more surgeries going on and Jay and Sarah seemed to get more and more nervous.Me and Siva went and sat down next to each other and I just then remembered.....

Me:Yes

Siva:What?

Me:Yes I do

He smiled then held my hand and I then leaned on his chest and feel asleep.....

Tom's P.O.V.

It was so good to be back and alive again, and to know I didn't lose the love of my life.I grabbed Riley's hand and kissed it and kissed it and then I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Kat sitting down looking out the window, in a daze and sad.