"Hope you didn't tell them we're somewhere far away"

"No sir. Just said that you guys are out for a business trip and you'll be back tomorrow"

"Good"
Who knows what those sneaky bastards are going do if they find out.

Matteo came out of nowhere and started walking beside me.
He was all dress and ready.

I put the phone on speaker and Matteo started to talk.
"How's it going in our absence"

"Everything is stable for now. A lot of people are starting to wonder where you guys are and it's getting out of control cause if news spreads out, we might be in for attacks."

"Reduce the security around the boarders" Matteo said.

"H-how did you know I doubled security"

"I just know you"

"I'm so blessed"
He jokingly said to which Matteo rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Victor that's a dumb move. Since people are starting to get suspicious of our whereabouts, it'll only get worse if you double security. Instead, reduce it even more to tell people that's there's nothing to worry about. Only a fool would step foot inside our pack even if we have no men guarding the area."

"Yes Alpha. Sorry for the trouble"

"Don't worry about it. Just don't make that mistake again."

I looked forward to see Kegan and Brandon coming up the stairs.
I looked at Matteo who doesn't even care. He just has a normal expression on his face.

Once they saw us, I could see the anger and hate in their eyes before the masked it with a fake smile.

"Good fight Alpha Matteo" Kegan said and outstretched his other hand.

"What was so good about the fight. You got beaten up or do you mean to tell me that you enjoy getting beat up?"
We both stopped as they were both directly in front of us, blocking the path.

"No, no. I thought I should show some sportsmanship."

Matteo didn't bother to say anything and Victor started to talk again
"And we caught 6 people lingering around the borders. They don't look like rogues. I think they're looking for a place to stay an-"

"Kill them..." I simply stated which made Kegan and his beta snap their head towards me.
The last thing I want right now are spies so killing them would be the best.

"3 out of the six people are kids"

"How old?"

"6, 3, and 8"

"Kill the adults and throw the kids in the dungeon"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kegan suddenly yelled which made me look at him.

"Why are you- they're just kids"

"I suggest you don't butt in. This is my pack I'm talking about. Focus on yours before you try to talk about mine"

"I get it but those are kids looking for a place to stay.... These families"