I should make a note to ask him about these kisses. I got used to them, but it seems he's kissing me at every chance he gets. 

"Hello Miss and hey Lee." Uri was still shocked as the sexy man pulled up a chair and sat down at our table beside me. 

"Damien I don't remember if I ever mentioned it, but this is my best friend. Uri, this is my good friend Damien and also the father of Malaki." From the look in her eyes, I knew she still remembered him.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Miller." He didn't bother to correct her, but instead concentrated on his son who was pulling his jacket button. 

"Shouldn't you be at work, Damien?" 

"Well my meeting was cancelled and I'm the boss, so I can do whatever. Plus I missed my son and his babysitter." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Always the charmer." 

"So Uri, how has your job at the hospital been going?" She cleared her throat. 

"It's going good. And how's your job?" She trailed off, not quite knowing what he did.

"I'm the CEO of Steel Miller, and work is going great." If her eyes could open any wider, they did. "But ladies, it seems that my fun time is over. Paerwork calls my name."

"I thought you were the boss and you can do whatever." He smirked. 

"I am the boss, but if I want to take my favorite people out tonight, I need to finish my paperwork." Damien handed Malaki back to me and waved once more before leavinng the coffee shop. Whether he realized it or not, every female eye followed him out of that shop.

Uri looked back at me. "You are one lucky beyotch."

***

"Are we there yet?" Damien sighed in annoyance, but it was completely his fault. 

"No, and don't ask again or else I'll just ignore you." I shut my mouth, but I stayed pouting. Damien had blindfolded me and was walking me somewhere for a 'surprise'. I hated surprises, but the thought of Damien doing something like this was still making me giddy inside. 

"Okay, stop walking now. Take off the blind fold." We were in an isolated portion of an aquarium. It seemed like we were in aglass tunnel and the fishes swam over us as Damien led me to a single table.

"This is beautiful! I can't believe you got this part of the aquarium isolated." He just winked and pulled out my chair for me, before sitting for himself. Malaki was fast asleep in the stroller next to me, and I was grateful for that. 

"So how was your day, love?" I loved how love just rolled off of his british tongue and how his blue eyes roamed over my face. 

"Well after you crashed my cofee date, I spent the rest of the day watching movies with Uri and Mal. What about you, Mr. Boss?" He chuckled lightly as he put the piece of steak in his mouth. 

I never wanted to be a piece of meat so bad in my life. 

"I did paperwork and day dreamed about spending time with this little cute doctor and my little man." I smled at his compliment and continued to eat my salmon. I don't know how he knew my favorite dish, but this was delicious. 

We continued to make small talk until it was time to leave. I had yawned about 3 times in the last 10 minutes and Mal was beginning to get restless in his sleep. 

"This was enjoyable." I said as I stood up from the table. 

"Yes it was. And I can't help, but notice how good you look in my shirt." I smiled sheepishly as I remembered I'd just reached into his closet and pulled out something without asking.