Chapter 10

I waved at the security guard seated at the front desk as I walked into the large lobby area. I was in a great mood today because my baby decided to let me eat, and keep all the food down. 

"Good afternoon, Mick." He tipped his hat to me. 

"How are you, Ms. Davis?" Mick is a sweet old  man and he reminds me of a father figure. There's really no reaon for him to still be working here since there were younger, more able security guards. He is so dedicated though, so we just named him head guard and he gets to monitor the front lobby. 

"Mr. James is in a meeting right now, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you waiting in his office." I kissed Mick's cheek and continued on to the elevator. I decided to be nice today, and bring James some lunch. 

Recently he would come home so tired, and beat down. I felt like helping him out a little. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the 15th floor. I got a dirty look from another female in the elevator, but I could care less. 

Who was wearing the engagement ring? Exactly.

Something else that seemed to pop up more in me was jealously. Me and James weren't together or anything, but he was still mine. He would have blue balls until we both gained feelings for each other because the thought of another female touching him made me angry. 

The elevator door opened on the 15th floor, and the same lady who gave me a dirty look stepped out along with me. 

Minding my own business, I headed straight for James' office to get comfortable. His big chair was just calling my name. I'm probably around 4 months pregnant now, so there was no hiding it anymore, but now my feet had started to ache slightly. 

Relaxing in his chair always helped that.

"Excuse me, Miss. You can't go in there." I turned back to the petite brunette, and smiled.

"Yes I can. Now if you would excuse me." I turned back around, but stopped in my tracks when she grabbed my arm. 

"I said you can't go in there!" I yanked my arm away. 

"If you value your life right now, I need you to take 2 steps back from me and shut your mouth. I'm going in that office, so leave me alone." I tunrned back to the office and wallked in, happy as ever.

***

"Is there any specific reason my secretary seems to think of you as the 'crazy woman in my office'?" James walked in chuckling. His dress shirt was rolled up to his elbow and he had loosened his tie. It was so sexy on him. 

"Oh, no specific reason." He kissed my cheek and sat on the corner of his desk since I occupied his office chair. 

"So what brings you here, pretty lady?" I pouted and crossed my arms over my small belly bump.

"You don't want me here?" James pulled my hands to make me stand, and he sat down in the chair and pulled me into his lap. 

"Of course I want you here. Your pretty face makes these tough days easier." James started to kiss my neck, and I couldn't help but moan. 

"James, what are you doing?" He didn't answer with words, but instead he answered with little nippy kisses on my neck. 

I moaned again, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Pretty, pretty lady. And all mine." His words turned me on a if they were made of pheremones. 

"Jam- oh my gosh." We broke apart as the door shut quickly. I laid my forehead against his and took a deep breath. 

"I guess that's my que to go." His arm tightened around me.