Chapter 13

James' POV

"Relax. The doctors will be coming out soon. Pacing isn't going to help anyone." I wanted to glare at Uri, but angering her wouldn't solve anything. 

I had no idea what was going on with Leona and it was making me feel crazy. I was at the hospital within 20 minutes of Uri calling me, and 5 hours later I still was clueless. I was very close to using money to solve my answers. 

"Family of Leona Davis?" I shot my head over to the nurse who was scouting the waiting room.

"I'm her fiancee and this is her sister. What is wrong with her?" 

"Will you walk with me?" I really just wanted to know what was wrong and this lady postponing the answer was pissing me off. Me and Uri followed the nurse until she stopped in front of a door. 

"Well it seems that Dr. Davis has been under alot of stress. Her body is very healthy, but for some reason it is having a hard time dealing with the twin pregnancy?"

What?

"Twins?" She paused.

"You didn't know?" I shook my head.

"We were under the assumption that she was pregnant with only one child."

"Well no. She is having fraternal twins, and we were able to stabalize her and the babies. No harm done." I ws still shocked at the information, but I thanked God that she was okay. In the month and a half I've known Leona, she has quickly become very important to me.

I knew this was going to be weird. She dated my best friend, and I was marrying her after only a month. It was probably to early to be saying 'I love you' but I meant it. 

I love Leona Davis so much.

I opened the door to Leona's room, and saw that she was awake. She smiled at me, and I came over to kiss her. "You worried me, pretty lady."

At least she had the audacity to look sheepish. "Sorry? I didn't know I was overstressing my body. Otherwise I would've stopped." 

"It's okay, baby. I'm just glad you and the little jelly beans are okay." I kissed her belly and she began to rub her stomach. 

"Can you believe it? Twins." I just smiled and kissed her again.

***

Leona's POV

It's been 3 days since I was discharged, and I am now on my way to James' job. I was going stir crazy in the house. 

I made it to the job with lunch in hand and walked straight to the elevator. My favorite guard wasn't on duty today, so I had no reason to stay and talk. 

I whistled as I walked through the halls full of offices. Each office front was glass so the workers could all see me as I walked by. Some people were overly immersed in their work, while some waved at me. Then there were the snooty people who glared at me for 'disgracing' their office with my slightly dingy Nike Roshes. 

Guess they forgot I was the boss' fiancee. Oh well, I didn't really care about them anyway.

I came to James' office and opened the door. "Hey Jamie. I brought you so-" 

When I looked up, I was Christina sitting on the edge of his desk with her button down shirt half way open. Her lacy red bra showed and to my disdain her bra was see through too. 

I dropped James' lunch and turned around. "I cannot deal with this right now." I just began to shake my head and walk out of the office. 

"Lee! Leona!" I didn't stop walking away as I heard James coming after me. He caught up with me, and grabbed my wrist gently.