>i love you< 2

As dinner finishes I help my mum out in the kitchen washing up while Louis and Lottie go in the living room.

"So how did you to fall then" my mother asks

"What do you mean fall" I ask

"I know you love him Harry I know it's only been what like a week but look at me and robin Yea we fell for each other less then two weeks so how did you"

"I reckon it happened when I was just being in his presence for the first five seconds" I say know putting a plate on the rack and grabbing another then looking at my mum

"So you do  love him?"

"Yea I do I love him mum" I smile and get this giddy mushy feeling in my stomach.

As I was about to speak again Lottie enters the kitchen stopping what ever she was gonna say

"I've got to get going but Louis can stay if it's alright with you two?" Lottie looks at me and my mother

"Of course he can stay and we'll miss you misses"
My mum says moving away from the sink and giving Lottie a massive hug and so do I.

As Lottie walks out My mother says something that gives me excitement.

"He can stay over tonight"

"Really" I said in excitement

"Yea go enjoy yourself hazza love you"

"Love you too mum" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek

As I walk out the kitchen I see Louis on the couch watching something on the tv and I just stand there and admire the boy I love.

"Come on let's go to my room you" I whisper into his ear as I take his arm and pull him up.

As we enter my room I pull Louis down with me on the bed and we lay there in silence as we admire each other.

"My mum told me you can stay over if you want to?"
I say know breaking the silence

"Really?" Louis replies with sounding excited

"Yep"

___H___&___L____

As the evening passes and cars go by it's when jay comes over with Louis clothes.

So as jay car leaves the drive Anne tells the lads that they can go upstairs so they do holding each other's hands as they do so.

They lay down admiring each other when there's a knock at the door.

"Come in" Harry says looking up at his mother

"I'm going to bed now so good night darlings" Anne says coming over and giving them both a hug"

"Love you mum" "Night Anne" the couple says now getting up and putting there pjs on ready for bed

As they both finish getting dressed they get in bed and snuggle up to each other.

As the silence falls over the two boys Harry's brain is going wild with thought on how he's gonna tell his boyfriend that he loves him.

As he's about to speak up Louis says something.

"Haz I know it may be too early to say this and feel it but"

As Harry looks in Louis' eyes he sees the beautiful spark that he saw just a week ago. Harry lifts his hand up and stokes Louis cheek and says "go on babe"

"I'm in love with you Harry"

Harry lays there with shock excitement and all the feels
While Louis lays there with nerves and just hoping his boyfriend won't hate him.

"Really?" Harry asks

"Yes hazza"

"I love you too lou" Harry says and with that the two boys are quickly to give each other a hug and a long loving kiss.

——————

Sorry I haven't been posting it's been a rough couple of weeks but I'm happy know so there will be more chapters know :)