Apart :(

>Year later <. Last chapter ):

One year yea one full year it's been I can't believe it and it makes me upset I can't be with my hazza soon we're still very strong we kept going not giving up because if we gave up we'd be miserable gits we both depend on each other and that's what's worrying me how am I gonna be without my haz my love my life but what hurts more is I'll know that Harry will be in pain I know this because this past week he won't leave me staying by my side.

I've got the letter that I was excepted in London University about a week ago I was shocked but it was mainly because of my football skills and that's where i guess Harry started with the clingy stuff I don't mind but I'll be going in 3 weeks time and I'm dreading it at least I won't be alone all the other lads got accepted there as well so it was better but I still wont have Harry by my side.

Me and my siblings were watching a movie Harry was having a short one week holiday he's coming back in 3 days he tried to stay here with me but I told him it's better if he takes a break he understood it was like saying good by forever but it wasn't but it felt it.

I start to drift of to sleep when I feel my phone vibrate on my thigh I stand up and walk out the room and Emeterio the kitchen I knew it was Harry because we told each other to ring at a specific time because we were in different time zones we called each other about three to four times a day and that's what kept me going.

"Hey love how are you?" I ask holding the phone up to my ear and hearing his sweet breath that went in and out which soothed me a lot.

"Not much just missing you mostly" he says with a sigh.

"Oh baby I know but you'll be back soon won't you"
I felt weak and tired without my boy.

"Yea I know I can't wait Gemma and mum keep trying me to go on this ride but it's really scary lou help"
I laugh at his child talking.

"Oh really how big baby?"

"Massive I don't wanna"
I now know he's pouting and it make me wanna see the cute little pout of his.

After three days of moping around Harry returns well Louis went to pick up the styles family.

He park his car and went into the airport and waited at there gate we're they'll be let out about 10 mins later he saw a lock of curls running up to him.

>Harry<

It was hard being away but when in his arms it's like it was all gone I had my legs around his waist and my arms secured around his neck.

"Hey baby" he says giving me a long kiss on my mouth.

We soon let go though be my mum and Gemma was there so we had to and airports aren't really my favourite place.

So we grabbed our bags again and he'd to the exit when I got to the door I felt the cold British air hit my face real hard but then I saw a very cheery Lottie and was I surprised by that (not really she's my best friend we still do everything together)

"Haaaarrrrraaaaeeehhhhhhhh" she screamed and ran up to me.

"Loooottttiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee" I screamed picking her up.

"I missed you" she whispered in my ear

"Me to lotts"

When they all got in the car Harry sat in the passenger seat and the rest sat in the back it was calm Louis held my hand the entire time in these moments I felt love all of it and it was amazing to feel.

>2 weeks later<

Me and Louis only had a week left in till he is going to London and I don't want it to happen we've been going out on dates, kissing, cuddling and hanging out with the lads and Lottie but it still doesn't fix the heart ache we both have.