Harry

After me and Lottie got to hers well you know her mum and dads we decided to go up stairs and chat about what we can do for the week and stuff so that's going to be fun,
We headed down stairs to have tea when I saw jay Lotties mum struggling with the baby twins so I decided to help her,
"Oh Harry you don't have to.."
"No it's my pleasure, Ernie is so cute"
I loved Lotties siblings they were like my family and if I could help one of them out I will.
After a while dinner was ready and the blue eyed boy came down stairs i swear he was looking again, I just ignored it and kept playing with little Ernie in my arms and off course the hot guy sat next to me Ernie wanted Louis so I gave the little lad to him he went and put him back in his bouncer as tea was being handed out now,
When Louis returned he must of tripped on a toy and came nearly crashing down hitting his face on the floor not though as my body took over and held from nearly having a bloody nose..

"Thanks you dint need to"
"No no couldn't let you fall on the floor could I"
It felt warm both eyes were like connected to each other I was still holding him so I helped him up and sit on his seat he kept saying thank you and told him it was no big deal,
It was like we were in our own world it was nice we must of been talking along time to say that known that our tea was in front of us and we dint even notice.

After tea I helped jay with the dishes and Lottie and fizzy decided to watch a movie so I sat down in between the both of them after 10 minutes of watching I got a bit bored so I decided to ask Louis to join so I had something else to watch.... no wait I don't think like that about Louis.
Do I?

"Hey Louis you wanna join watching the movie?" He was pretty quick to say yea I was surprised, he sat on the other couch and we started to talk a lot it was like I've known him for years we have so much in common I dint even notice that we had our favorite bands in common oasis and Jls it was cool for some one to understand me like this we talked for ages that Lottie and fizzy was getting a bit annoyed I reckon Lottie was shocked how good we got along that I think she enjoyed it boy she's not going to say it.

Lottie was know fast asleep and fizzy went up to bed so it was just green and blue left together watching the last part of the film.
"I like you Harry your a good person you know that right."
Wow did he..
I got cut off by my thoughts or to think about what to say when a foot kicked right in too my side I winced in pain for about twenty seconds and then I looked up to see a concerned Louis looking at me it was I don't know but all I know is that it made me feel better.

"Are you alright?"
Wow his eyes they went a bluer Color I swear I quickly answered him though,
"Yea just hurts"
"Come sit here, you can trust me I won't kick you".
He said looking over at me I couldn't help but giggle at the boy I reckon I turned him in though when I giggled.

I sat next to him and we put a new movie on and we must of got closer or Louis must of as our pinky's were touching each other his skin is indescribable, soon enough we were holding hands it felt so unreal so I looked down at our intwined hands and Louis must of done it at the same time as we are now looking into each other's eyes it was amazing,
They was a slight voice that came from the boy next to me "Harry can we cuddle?" When I heard those four words said yes and Louis had his arms out and I rested my head on his chest his heart must be beating fast so I grabbed his hand and rubbed smooth circles in to his hand and he calmed down, we watched the end of the movie we were very tired know so we got up from each other so we wouldn't fall asleep like that and we laid opposite each other and our legs tangled with each other.

It was an amazing feeling having that I don't know how to describe it but all my nerves and worries went when a soft hand held mine under the blanket.
I hope this moment could last forever?