Hidden

I woke up to a slight bang I looked around and it was pitch black i got up from the couch I noticed that Louis wasn't there but lots and fizzy was sleeping on the other couch.

I walked to the kitchen to were I heard the bang and saw Louis about to walk out onto the yard.

"Louis" I whisper not wanting to wake the whole house up.
He turns around and does a hand motion I'm a bit confused but I walk over to him he points to my feet and I think he's telling me to put shoes on so I grab my shoes that are in front of the door.

He pulls me outside I'm happy I kept my jumper on because if I dint I would of been a frozen ice lolly.

We walk down the garden and then are met with a gap in the fence Louis walks through it first then I follow along I'm still really confused but I trust Louis even though I've not known him fully I trust him.

He leads me down a small little path way when we get to I'm guessing the destination there's a small bench I look out to where the bench is facing and there's the big bright moon with the perfect blue sky.

I walk over to the bench where Louis is sitting and sit right next to him he smiles out at the sky and I can't help but look at how his eyes twinkle in the dark.

"So why are we here" I ask still confused on why he was sneaking out and then bringing me along.

He looks at me then starts to speak "i normally do this when I'm confused or I when to be alone and I never normally bring anyone here but I want you here".

I'm abit took back by his words but a smile creeps on my face that he wants me here, but why me?

"Why me, I'm just boring"

He takes my hands in his and I feel a warm sparks fly through my body at the touch.

"you are more then Harry to me you are special to me I don't now what I'm feeling here inside me and it's weird but it's a nice feeling"

He takes a shaky breath and continues
"I've never felt this way before with anyone when I see you or I'm with you I feel some sort of way that it's so special that I cant explain it and I've never really had feelings for another boy and yea it's confusing and maybe I've only known you for a couple of days but I want you Harry so will you go on a date with me?"

When the words leave Louis' mouth I smile like a real idiot and I instantly jump into his arms "of course I will"

After a while of being in Louis lap Louis decides to break the comfortable silence.

"Harry I'm scared though I now I like you but I'm scared of others knowing and being judgmental and I don't now myself I've never had the chance" when I heard this I clung to the older lad knowing how it feels.

"I now how you feel Lou and I promise I will help you ok"
And with that harry looked into the dark mysterious blue eyes and one tear slid down his eye Harry wiped it away and then let Louis cry into his chest and soothing him with sweet words.

The boy went back to the house after about an hour and saw that it was only 1 in the morning Louis was still upset so harry and Louis went up to Louis room and Harry held Louis In till Louis turned around and they laid face to face and they both drifted of to sleep very quickly.