Thats what makes you beatiful

How do you like my birthday cake 👆🏼 did it myself 😊❤️

———————————

Today it's the day Harry's packing up and leaving it sounds like he's moving to Australia but no he's only going to be down the road.

"Louis come give me my toothbrush" Harry says getting a bit annoyed how I've been acting for the past hour or two I just don't want him to go.

"Naha"

"Louis come on give it me if you don't they will be no cuddles" Harry's says putting a hand on his hip and giving me a serious look but it isn't really.

"Here sorry cuddles?"
I hand him his toothbrush right back wanting my cuddles.

"Good now come to the bed love."
I do what he says and then I am in his arms and the warmth is nice I snuggle more into him.

"H are you in here oh please don't be shagging"
Lottie says walking into the room with a hand over both of her hands.

"Oh few I thought you two was you know" Lottie says doing a hand motion.

"No were not but we could" Louis says annoying Lottie even more.

"Shut up come on your mum wants you back before 3 oh and she's invited us for tea Louis"

"Really" Louis asks a bit shocked that he's going to actually meet Harry's mum Anne properly oh and how the nerves are kicking in.

"Yep now get your lovely arses down stairs" then she turns around and leaves

"Right we better get up" Harry says nudging me of him so I stand up

"Haz?"

"Yea lou"

"Do you think your mum will like me"

"Oh louis she will love you I promise"

As soon as Harry gives a gives a kiss to Louis cheek Louis feels a hundred times better and starts to help Harry with his stuff.

"Finally your downstairs now come on we need to get going" Lottie says throwing Louis his car keys.

They head to the car putting the bags in the car and getting in Harry sits in the passenger and Lottie in the back and Louis is the last and gets in the drivers seat.

"Ready" I ask (Louis) turning so I can see the both of them.

"Yep" they say in unison

I grab a hold of Harry's hand and press my foot on the peddle.

————————

Harry pov -

As Louis pulls into the drive way I see my cat floppy sat in the window like always i get cut by my sharing when Lottie is getting out of the car and so is Louis so I do to.

Louis goes to the boot and grabs my suitcase and bag I grab my bag from his hands and then I already see Lottie at the door greeting my mum

"Hi mum" I say walking in a bit and dropping my bag to give her a hug

"Hi sweetie how are you"

"Excellent" I say pulling away and moving in a bit more so Louis can come in side.

"Hi Louis how are you." My mother asks looking at Louis

"Very good Mrs Twist" louis replies smiling very big at my mother

"Oh call me Anne oh and food won't be done in till a hour or so, so you lot can go of to Harry's room"

"Ok love you mum"

"Love you to dear and oh Lottie you can help me with the food because I bet you don't want to be in there with smelly teen boys"

So Lottie goes with my mum while me and Louis walk up stairs.

"It might be a bit messy"

"Oh it doesn't matter Haz as long as your with me I'm happy"

I blush and reach my hand out for Louis' and we interlock them and carry on going up the stairs as we reach my room I go to open it to be seen with a slightly messy room but not exactly you see baby lux has had a bit of a play but it doesn't matter.

I walk over to my bed and flop down not caring if it breaks or not as I look up I see Louis looking around my room admiring my walls.

"Stevie wonder and the Beatles aye" Louis says now looking at me.

"Yea Lou there very talented people and I love them."
I say looking into the very beautiful blue eyes

"I love them too" Louis comes over and lays down next to me and holds me tight but not to tight.

We lay down like that for a while just admiring the silence that fills around us in till that's broke by Lottie barging in and jumping on and Louis.

"Really lots" me and Louis say at the exact time causing Lottie to look at us with a funny smile.

"You two can honestly end the cutest couple ever."

"Thanks sis but can you get of me before I suffocate and die"

"Alright, alright sassy tommo."