You and i

Louis -

Today I asked the lads to come over and when I mean lads I mean zayn, Liam and Niall and if your wondering who zayn is he's been one of my best friends since we were young kiddies.

My parents and siblings including Lottie are going out so that leaves me and Harry for an hour in till the boys get here

"Louis we're going now" my mum shouts from down stairs

I run downstairs and give all hugs and goodbyes to them then I head back to my room to resume my cuddling session with my wonderful boyfriend.

I walk into my room too a grabby hands Harry I fond at the site and walk over to him and wrapping my arms around the younger boy.

Harry and I was cuddled up there in till we decided to go down stairs and watch a movie.

About 20 minutes into the movie they was a knock at the door.

"Who's that" Harry asked looking up at me

"Wait and see" I got up from my spot giving Harry a kiss on the cheek then heading to the door.

"Hey up tommo" zayn said giving me a massive hug.

"Hey zaynie"

"Hey what about us two" Niall says giving me a pout.

"Oh come here you two"

After the group hug they walk in and I close the door I look and see Liam and Niall hugging Harry and then I remembered zayn and Harry haven't met yet.

"This is Harry my boyfriend and haz this is zayn one of my bested friends." I say looking at the two who shake hands.

"Nice to meet you" zayn says to Harry

"Same to you"

I go and sit back next to Harry while the others go sit on the other couch I feel Harry lean into me and I hold on tighter to him

"So how are you two?" Liam asks looking at the both of us.

"Really good" Haz says looking up at me.

"It has it's been great I'm just sad he's going home soon"
My smile turns into a bit of a sad smile.

"Hey it's not like I won't see you I promise I'll text and try and see you every day."

I kiss his cheek smiling wide at how lucky I got.

"Right I'm all for cute moments but can we play fifa and have some food." Niall says whining.

"Alright I'll go get the food" Harry says getting up frome his spot on the couch.

"You sure babe"

"Yea you get fifa on."

As Harry goes to the kitchen the other lads look at me weirdly.

"Mate you have fallen hard for him" zayn says looking at me.

"I have and wouldn't change it for the world he's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Do you love him?" Liam asks

"I think I do" before we could carry on with the conversation Harry came back in with bowls of crisps (fries if your confused :)
And some snacks in his hands and putting them down on the coffee table.

"Thanks Harry" Niall says grabbing a hand full of Doritos.

So then we play fifa for most the time the lads are here in till we get bored and decide to order some pizza and chat.

"Just ordered pizza it will be here in about 45 minutes" Liam says sitting back down.

"So how long you two been friends?" Harry asks pointing t me and zayn.

"Since we was 12 and Louis thought he was the right on bad boy but obviously I am because I'm from Bradford"

"Oi shut it you you want a fight" I say throwing a pillow at zayn but he dodged it.

"Let me tell you something louis I don't think you are the hard tommo because when your with Harry your softer then a bear." Liam says looking at me and me instantly looking at Harry

"Yea I have because he's my baby and he's the nicest person I've ever met."

Harry jumps on me after that giving me a massive hug.

After that the pizza came and we all ate an hour after that the boys left and then me and Harry were alone and just chattered and loved each other's company.

We went to bed that night wrapped in each other, legs were tangled and smiles on our faces.