BRAVE

love is only for the BRAVE . - Louis Tomlinson

It was finally the day the both boys were dreading the were inseparable the past 3 days yesterday it was a pain for Anne and jay to separate them the two mother wanted them to be at separate houses because there still there baby's they wanna say good bye to them in the morning so they came to a compromise if they did that Louis got to go to Harry's an hour earlier they wanted snuggle time like who can't blame them.

As the sun shined through Louis looked out of the window and as soon as the image of Harry floated in his head he jumped up,  getting ready as quick as he could he wanted this day to be good.

He jogged down stairs very happily with a bounce in his feet he got to the kitchen and was greeted by his mum and Lottie.

"Hey lou" Lottie says I go over to and give her a hug then I head to mum.

"Morning sweetie, good sleep?" She asked

"Not totally good I missed someone" I say smiling a bit less.

"Oh love come here" I give her a hug "your gonna have to head of soon" my mum says

"Ok"  I grab an apple and step out the house but before I do I crab my keys.
The drives short and next thing I'm knocking on the door.

The door opens and I see a very happy harry I smile wide and open my arms he's quick to hug me we stay like that for five minutes then pull away

"Come on let's go to my room" Harry says we walk a bit the stairs then hear Anne say "leave the door open" we both laugh at that.

I walk in first and sit on the bed then Harry comes in closing the door with his foot "Harry your mum said leave it open" i say giving him a look.

"We're not gonna do anything just wanna cuddle" Harry says in a small voice he walks over to me climbing on my lap I wrap my arms around him snuggling close to him we don't speak just taking in the love we share.

As Louis starts to draw small circles into Harry's hip Anne comes in

"I told u to keep the door open" she says as she opens the door to see Harry in Louis lap there doing nothing wrong Anne thinks as she looks the two boys she remembered her first love they were inseparable like these two boys.

Harry lifts his his head up and looks in his mothers eyes
"Sorry" he says playing with Louis fingers.

"It's ok I just don't want you two doing anything you shouldn't be" and with that she kisses them both on the head and walks out of the room

they both sigh of relief and go back to there cuddly position wht the boys didnt know was that that Lottie was around the corner of Harrys house heading there as they had agreed to take her to school after all it is harrys bestie harry just said yes straight away.

>lottie<

as i walk up to the styles house i knock on the door then walk in it was normal for her to do that anne popped her head out from that kitchen and gave lottie a warm smile.

"upstairs" mouhed anne I gave her a thumbs up then headed to Harry's room as I get to the door I hear small breaths coming from the bedroom I then open the door to see a Harry fast sleep on top of a sleeping Louis I smiled wide I then got my phone out my pocket and took a picture I sent it to Niall, they are always so cute I remember one day in the summer holidays Harry , Louis and me were just lounging about and they were always glued at the hip it's like they didn't want to leave each other because if they did they will feel like they've lost the other Lottie decides though that it's best to wake them up as they are gonna have to leave in about 10 minutes and they don't wanna be late.